Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boogs

VIP Member
I blame my abusive mother who had no boundaries (I was told I was repressed when I complained about her and my sister in law saying how they liked to be shagged - who wants to think about their mother or their brother in bed? 🤢) for me not realising my sexuality until I was in my late 30s.

Reactions: 3
Without following the kid around 24 hours a day I think it’s a bit of a stretch to assume he has no friends or has been kept away from people his own age.
6 years ago he was sat next to me on a ride at Winter Wonderland with a female companion of tut same age

• Wow

Mustard

VIP Member
His very long hair is extremely unusual and it does seem he is mimicking his mother. He was a lovely young boy. He’s definitely not ugly.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
He’s really beautiful, and guys like him wouldn’t normally be my cup of tea, but there is something about him that I really like in terms of his looks.

Mustard

VIP Member
I don’t think she dresses him any more! But I’m sure she taught him how to call the paps for when he goes out and fancies publicity.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Mustard

VIP Member
If you look on his Insta account, there are a lot of pictures of him with much shorter hair and he looks much better in my opinion.

Last edited:

Pinkii

VIP Member
Reading this thread I am Baffled that people find him attractive!? I think he is reallllllly ugly (and nothing to do with whatever gender he is) He looks freaky to me.

rememberwayne

VIP Member
Are we meant to feel sorry for her son? I’m sure she has enough for him to inherit.

im sure in her mine she saw the dollar signs when she got pregnant by bing
He surely must have a fair few pounds in the bank, his mum lives in a massive house in Southampton I think and still regularly gets money too.

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
Yes. I don't really know much about him. I think he reconciled with Bing?

What is Liz up to these days, does she have a boyfriend?
Yes I believe there were steps at reconciliation in the year before Bing died but only very early days via telephone not sure they actually got to meet.

• Sad

Mustard

VIP Member
Agreed. Steve's father must be an awful man to treat his grandchildren like that. Although I'm no fan of Liz, she did well to raise her son away from that influence and kudos to her for refusing money as a pay off.
What do you mean by a pay-off?

Reactions: 1