Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s turned the comments off on her latest post 🤣 people were questioning why she was talking to the camera and getting undressed to decorate etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s turned the comments off on her latest post 🤣 people were questioning why she was talking to the camera and getting undressed to decorate etc.
She’s so pathetic honestly. The only thing she’s influenced me to do is have crumpets.

She knows what she’s doing but can’t own it lol. She left her job and now has to flash boobs or bum for engagement LOL.

Reactions: 5
The Hello magazine article is such a massive pile of shite. Her ‘friends’ comment here doesn’t make sense? Surely other mums would be the ones to understand the best about why you might not be looking amazing? And really, in this day and age, maybe people should stop giving a tit about/judging what mums (women) are wearing and let them just wear what they are comfortable wearing.
The real issue maybe is new mums/mums having to do so much themselves that they don’t have the time/energy to engage in sufficient self care. And even if they do, taking care of children/becoming a new parent is bleeping HARD WORK and anyone judging someone for how they look can just duck off?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Imagine your entire self worth being in getting your arse out for pervs on insta. Couldn’t be me.

I’d feel sorry for her but she’s such a vapid self obsessed silly girl.

During pregnancy and early newborn days, how I looked is literally the last thing I cared about.

Reactions: 5
her and fashioninflux both tits out on random posts to get likes and followers 😂 the wreak of desperation because they’re pregnant / mothers and losing followers
---
How is she making any money from what she's doing?
Only fans

I hate to be THAT person but if she is tired now …. Wow she has no idea what’s coming 😩

Reactions: 3
Don't know what the obsession these influencers have with buying regular clothes in bigger sizes when pregnant 🙄

You can still wear pregnancy clothes post birth and I'm sure the stretchy waist bands would be a lot more comfortable??

Reactions: 2
Don't know what the obsession these influencers have with buying regular clothes in bigger sizes when pregnant 🙄

You can still wear pregnancy clothes post birth and I'm sure the stretchy waist bands would be a lot more comfortable??
Also her bump is growing so realistically the ‘perfect’ jeans won’t fit her in a months time.

Omg her latest reel trying on her new skims dress is so OTT with her boobs... I felt quite uncomfortable as she was caressing them 🤢

Reactions: 2
IMG_1227.jpeg

Her stories today digging at Jack for not doing ‘grand gestures’.. I don’t think she realises that she comes across like an ungrateful brat.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12