Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep calling it a cesarean, she is such a dramatic attention seeking bleep. Showing off her pill this morning when it’s a couple of paracetamol 😫🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I’m still not fully convinced about what’s going on. I know you can remove a kidney if it’s not functioning well but I swear she didn’t have that many infections? Removing a kidney is so drastic and I see other patients with kidney issues not having them removed.

I stand corrected that she apparently has 4 incisions AND a larger cut, but that would surely indicate an issue with not being able to remove via keyhole? Which she hasn't mentioned at all?!
I doubt there was an issue because she didn’t mention anything. But you’re right it’s done lap. But more often robotically now so the incisions are about an inch long. But one will need to be a little longer to remove the kidney. But no way is it the same length as a c-section scar. If it was the length of c section cut then you’re right there would have been some complication, they wouldn’t need a size which they remove a baby from to remove a kidney.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I doubt there was an issue because she didn’t mention anything. But you’re right it’s done lap. But more often robotically now so the incisions are about an inch long. But one will need to be a little longer to remove the kidney. But no way is it the same length as a c-section scar. If it was the length of c section cut then you’re right there would have been some complication, they wouldn’t need a size which they remove a baby from to remove a kidney.
That's what I thought, why would one cut need to be as big as that without complications- there's no way she'd have been able to resist dramatising that even further! Urgh seriously, try dealing with an ACTUAL infected cesarean scar and a tiny baby at the same - I get she needs to rest afterwards but honestly, I had to be up and down for night feeds straight away, not celebrating going up and down the stairs twice in a day 🙃

That's what I thought, why would one cut need to be as big as that without complications- there's no way she'd have been able to resist dramatising that even further! Urgh seriously, try dealing with an ACTUAL infected cesarean scar and a tiny baby at the same - I get she needs to rest afterwards but honestly, I had to be up and down for night feeds straight away, not celebrating going up and down the stairs twice in a day 🙃
I imagine someone mentioned the cesarean cut as an example and she latched onto it. I mean it’s going through a lot of layers but it’s no where near the same length. A kidney removal if it was all done lap and not done open is maybe 2inches for the bigger one to bring the kidney out from what the nhs is saying. I also have known someone to have the same procedure different reason and they didn’t have a c section cut. And if you did need it open it wouldn’t be c section cut, your kidney isn’t all the way down there. Although the bigger cut when lap to remove your kidney is lower abdomen.

Do you know what’s harder, Liv hun? Having a newborn after an actual caesarean section, whilst also having a 2 year old toddler. Getting up in the night to see to children, whilst in the most excruciating pain. Get a bleeping grip love, honestly 🤦‍♀️

She must be insufferable to live with. Drama drama drama.
IMG_4571.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I had to unfollow I’m so full of rage

Does anyone here have the balls to call her out on calling it a c section?

also she said on a Q box the other day that she wouldn’t need to cut back alcohol.

juat going to leave this here. She’s so misinformed about EVERYTHING.
---
Do you know what’s harder, Liv hun? Having a newborn after an actual caesarean section, whilst also having a 2 year old toddler. Getting up in the night to see to children, whilst in the most excruciating pain. Get a bleeping grip love, honestly 🤦‍♀️

She must be insufferable to live with. Drama drama drama.View attachment 2341599
It’s not a c section though. It’s literally not the definition of c section. She’s had an operation. Not a bleeping c section. You don’t see other people having gall bladder surgery or appendicitis and calling It a bleeping c section. She’s a stupid stupid bleep
---
Trigger warning oh my life she is insufferable
How does anyone stand her? Like I’m not even convinced she she has friends she probably pays people to be in her stories 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s called her incision site a caesarean again! 😡 messaged her to say that she should check out the definition & history of the word…caesarean and kidney removal are two very different things.
She replied to me…said she was “referring to the placement of the op” 🙄 why can’t she just be scientific and say something like ‘along the pubic line’?! It’s embarrassing how much she gets wrong and doesn’t correct herself when called out.

Reactions: 2
She replied to me…said she was “referring to the placement of the op” 🙄 why can’t she just be scientific and say something like ‘along the pubic line’?! It’s embarrassing how much she gets wrong and doesn’t correct herself when called out.
But your kidneys are in your abdomen? Up by your ribs? So the incision isn’t the same place as a c section.

She’s hit ultimate Facebook are you alright hun? attention seeking level this evening hasn't she 😫 duck me
IMG_0496.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck me, as a nurse I can tell she would A PROPER NIGHTMARE to look after! I can just imagine her 😡😡. Kudos to the poor ward staff, I bet they were all high-fiving when she was discharged.

The pathetic weeping about the pain not being strong enough, complete rage/mortification for her watching that.

She really is an absolute weapon.

Reactions: 12
She is SO dramatic. I really feel like she must have lived a very privileged life to be so extra about everything.

duck me, as a nurse I can tell she would A PROPER NIGHTMARE to look after! I can just imagine her 😡😡. Kudos to the poor ward staff, I bet they were all high-fiving when she was discharged.

The pathetic weeping about the pain not being strong enough, complete rage/mortification for her watching that.

She really is an absolute weapon.
I’m a 3rd year student nurse. We have all had a Liv, haven’t we? 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I can't understand this girl. If I felt that unwell, my last priority would be to bleeping crinkle my hair. Surely the unnecessary movements of doing that is slowing her recovery.

She is so up and down mentally, it's abit scary.. especially with how much importance she places on her physical appearance.

I can't understand this girl. If I felt that unwell, my last priority would be to bleeping crinkle my hair. Surely the unnecessary movements of doing that is slowing her recovery.

She is so up and down mentally, it's abit scary.. especially with how much importance she places on her physical appearance.
She’s apparently been for her nails doing now. So she’s that unwell that she went to a&e yesterday but she’s got her nails done today?! It doesn’t make sense. I get doing things to cheer yourself up but she’s making out she’s extremely uncomfortable and unwell yet she’s styling her hair and having her nails done. Can’t be that unwell.

duck me, the caption to her latest post, she wanted to "protect her peace" in hospital as she "takes in everybody's energy". I genuinely used to like her and enjoyed following her but this is just bleeping ridiculous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1000021148.jpg

1000021151.jpg

I know she's dyslexic so no shade for that, but duck me that first paragraph about skincare - at least proof read it.

Ok Kim Kardashian and your 98% shut curtain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8