Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This must have been covered but please can someone tell me if she has children or not?
she refers to the kids and doing the school run but they don’t feature, is that correct??

This must have been covered but please can someone tell me if she has children or not?
she refers to the kids and doing the school run but they don’t feature, is that correct??
I think she's talking about her sister's kids. I don't think she has children.

She doesn't have children and has recently spoken about being unsure about whether she wants them. She made a reel about it I think, one where she is driving and filming herself waffling on.

Reactions: 1
Ahh ok, a bit weird to refer to them as “the kids” and having school run outfits, but 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe she likes to play mum but can’t see herself having her own.

She doesn't have children and has recently spoken about being unsure about whether she wants them. She made a reel about it I think, one where she is driving and filming herself waffling on.
"Just thinking this now"

Those videos are so tit

Reactions: 2
Hahahaah not that she shows her arse at every opportunity 🥱
Yes, I'm sure your post was removed because you mentioned your surgery 🤦🏻‍♀️

She is SO self absorbed I cannot believe she genuinly thinks like this? It has to be an act

Reactions: 5
She’s got the worst case of main character syndrome ever. THEY DELETED IT BECAUSE OF MY SCAR. Oh shut the duck up woman they clearly didn’t, there’s tonnes of people who have scars on instagram. Get over yourself no one cares. Especially the pervs when you don’t get your hole out.

Reactions: 8
So why is it removed? Or what was it exactly?I don’t see her other underwear posts reported?
nobody knows. I imagine she probably gets a post removed every so often anyway I see a lot of influencessay they have content removed for unknown or silly reasons regularly. I think it’s some dumb reason probably that just coincides this time m with her recovery so she has connected the dots to it being anti scar. When in reality it’s probably just a nonsense reason.

nobody knows. I imagine she probably gets a post removed every so often anyway I see a lot of influencessay they have content removed for unknown or silly reasons regularly. I think it’s some dumb reason probably that just coincides this time m with her recovery so she has connected the dots to it being anti scar. When in reality it’s probably just a nonsense reason.
Maybe they thought her posts were spam cos of all the men commenting 😍😍 or “show pussy” or whatever they write 😂

Oh so if you report it says you can report photo for showing arse out so she does that all the time. It’s only now people have started reporting her. Soon she won’t be able to show it at all!

I reckon it could've been flagged by insta automatically for talk of incisions/wounds as a potential SH thing.
She visibly rolls her eyes and huffs when she mentions the caesarianish scar.. so she absolutely reads her.