Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Followers dropping rapidly. Time to get the arse out.

As predictable as ever Liv 🙄 Don’t worry, they’ll soon unfollow when they realise how boring you are.

Reactions: 2
She’s just said how ‘daunting’ it’ll be posting her body with her new scars.
She’s exhausting.
Like the way she described two arse reels recently - the scariest thing she'd ever done apparently, like the arse being out is something unusual. She probably has a few more arsey reels recorded pre-op up her sleeve to keep her pervert followers until she's well enough to unleash it once again.

Reactions: 4
She filmed herself crying again. That's really odd behaviour.

Reactions: 3
What is with the walk that she’s filmed? I didn’t even walk at that pace after an actual Caesarean 😳

She’s such an insufferable whingebag. Her husband must zone out when she’s talking - no wonder he seems to work away 😂

Reactions: 6
She’s such an insufferable whingebag. Her husband must zone out when she’s talking - no wonder he seems to work away 😂
Surely her big arse isn’t worth all the hassle and drama. You’d think he’d find someone who’s not unhinged

• Haha
The poses on this video I cannot - she LOVES herself too much. Also the way the makeup sits over her face moles 🫣
---
The poses on this video I cannot - she LOVES herself too much. Also the way the makeup sits over her face moles 🫣
Also why is her mouth so huge. It’s f***ing massive- she could legit swallow a whole Big Mac in one

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
IMG_4714.jpeg

11 days? Who is she competing with?

Also she needs to stop talking about herself in the third person. Very weird. Doesn’t give off the ✨vibes✨ she probably thinks it does.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
811k to 824k in a couple of days.. (the drop from 860k-ish was 😳)

Reckon it’s the new underwear flash in the weird green co-ord reel? Or just buying them?

Prob all bots. She’s def lost loads of followers including a lot of us on here recently. Especially since all the bleeping “caesarean” talk

Reactions: 1
At this point I'm finding her utterly repulsive, this is from a straight male that prefers curvy women. There's no redeeming features when you're that full of yourself. crappy content, crappy person. I hope her husband has Matthew McConaughey's character in The Wolf Of Wall Street skills when it comes to stress relief because he's going to need it being married to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm surprised she hasn't said that posting her latest reel has been the scariest thing she's ever had to do since it's showing her scar. Then again, she probably only uses that excuse for the extra arsey posts.

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised she hasn't said that posting her latest reel has been the scariest thing she's ever had to do since it's showing her scar. Then again, she probably only uses that excuse for the extra arsey posts.
She needs to get a grip! God help her if she has children.. she'll constantly moan about it.

Reactions: 4
She needs to get a grip! God help her if she has children.. she'll constantly moan about it.
Just read the caption for the reel, she said it was daunting showing the scars, didn't read it before I posted. Did anyone see the photo she posted of herself with her pants down, airing her scars 🙄

The level of privilege she gives off is WILD. You can tell she has never struggled properly in her life. So any tiny little bump in the road (like a miniscule scar from a straightforward op) literally knocks her sideways and she grabs onto it for content. It's pure pathetic. Women who have actual cesareans get zero rest and have to look after a newborn. Not swan about in bed taking pictures of themselves crying because they got less than 10 hours sleep.

Reactions: 10
What happened to all her colds she was getting? Was that kidney related or is she still allergic to those cats ? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2