Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm no fashionista but if I had ginger hair I certainly wouldn't be wearing hot pink 🥴

Reactions: 2
Her form in her PT stories is awful. Why is she going so fast? Slow it down

So let me get this straight… she had the shits after Beyoncé and it took 5 stories to tell us that?

Cool story bro 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Feel like I'm always posting here 😂 need to unfollow and get a life.

Is she having a kidney removed??
Haha - I watched her stories with captions only and saw that. She has a temporary stent (?) in her kidney following an infection/sepsis. She couldn’t remember the word for it so just ended up saying she’s having her kidney removed 😂

Also I post here a lot too.. it worries me that I see so much more of her content that annoys me too

Haha - I watched her stories with captions only and saw that. She has a temporary stent (?) in her kidney following an infection/sepsis. She couldn’t remember the word for it so just ended up saying she’s having her kidney removed 😂

Also I post here a lot too.. it worries me that I see so much more of her content that annoys me too
No, she is actually having a kidney removed because it’s functioning at below 30% apparently.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This could be a humbling moment for Humby, maybe this will help her become less of an annoying self absorbed bleep?

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't be surprised if she did a get ready with me reel from the hospital, showing herself putting the hospital gown on over her head while flashing her arse while the horrified patients on the ward look on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve reported it and have a video of her stories.

I think she needs to take a moment to come back down to Earth. I don’t think she’s a bad person at all, but this ‘influencer’ life hasn’t done her any good.

She used to post selfies on Twitter years ago with #faceoftheday as a hashtag. I think she's always been a fairly harmless but self absorbed person, this influencer stuff has just brought a lot more of the self absorbed stuff out in her. I certainly wouldn't want to be friends with someone like Liv. A visit from the police is what she needs.

Did anyone message her asking why the duck she was driving and filming AND taking both hands off the wheel? I missed it. Absolutely thick as pig tit.

Genuinely, there is no person on earth who interests me enough to watch 4 minutes of them droning on about their morning routine and their breakfast? why would you think anyone is interested in that?

also, I cringe inside out when she refers to herself as “ya girl”