Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she now wearing her glasses in the hope of getting some work with a brand?! What was with that drivel this morning?… can’t she keep her internal monologue to herself 🥱

Reactions: 2
I am astounded anyone would bang on this much about an outfit for a concert? It’s a concert. Nobody will be looking at you. Or your eyebrows which apparently needed laminating just for the concert. Utterly bizarre

Reactions: 5
I’m already tired of her talking about a snotty nose, is this classed as content?!

Reactions: 3
The video driving holding a coffee and whining about pressure on mums to get their bodies back to how they were (call me ignorant but I don't think this is really a thing, I don't know any mum's that have felt this) has been taken down. Hopefully the stupid bleep learns now, just try your clothes on, flash your arse, do your hair and make up, drop in a bit of gender bashing and get on with doing nothing, Liv.

Can’t deal with her biggest problem being she has nothing to wear for a concert. It’s giving Kim people are dying :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Firstly, way to trivialise mental health having a “mental breakdown” from having nothing to wear.

Secondly, I quite literally did not give this much thought to my wedding dress. Never mind bleeping Beyonce. My god

Reactions: 4
She’s so self obsessed she thinks people are gonna give a tit about what she’s wearing to a concert. People will be focussing on Beyoncé, not you love.

Also those outfits are all gross. She can’t get it right can she? The dresses/rompers are fine, not with the boots. What is she talking about festival makeup/hair? You’re going to an arena to see Beyoncé babe.

Reactions: 6
When I saw menty b I thought someone had died. She’s not right in the head. And the outfits 🤢 why the boots ?? Whyyy

Reactions: 2
I've seen a few influencers talking about their Beyonce outfits. Surely I can't be the only one who would wear jeans and a t-shirt and not pay a second thought to it? 🤣

Reactions: 4
I had to go and watch her nonsense...wtf?!? How to tell us you have absolutely nothing going on in your life without telling us you have absolutely nothing going on in your life.

I mean does she honestly think anyone is going to care what she wears to a concert? It's Beyonce, literally no one is going to be looking anywhere else but at the stage ffs. She really does believe she's the Main Character doesn't she? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Can’t hack her sticking her finger in her mouth every two minutes. So cringey 😂

• Haha