Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really looking on Amazon for a maternity nightdress... you're telling me she hasn't been ✨gifted✨ some already.

Reactions: 2
Calling it… she is going to really hone in on the fourth trimester cos ✨ we don’t talk about it enough ✨ once the baby is here

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’ll have Jack filming the baby come out of her won’t she? Whilst also requesting the midwives and doctors give her space ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The baby shower photos - she’s uploaded one of someone taking a photo of Jack taking a photo of her and you can 100% tell she’s asked someone to do that while she sits in that ridiculous chair that was part of a gifted setup for the baby shower rather than her actually paying to hire stuff 💀
IMG_7919.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
There are so many things that are gross here, I don't know where to begin 😭
The absolute state of him. The sandals. The pose. The setup 🥴
Was this at their HOUSE?! Who on earth gets a sign, balloon arches, flower arrangements etc when they've got mates coming over for a BBQ. I just cannot 🤣 if there was a person who sums up main character syndrome, it is her.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
There are so many things that are gross here, I don't know where to begin 😭
The absolute state of him. The sandals. The pose. The setup 🥴
Was this at their HOUSE?! Who on earth gets a sign, balloon arches, flower arrangements etc when they've got mates coming over for a BBQ. I just cannot 🤣 if there was a person who sums up main character syndrome, it is her.
Why is he dressed like Bilbo Baggins from The Shire.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She has a figure that I myself would die for, yet wears the most horrific dress she could find that does absolutely nothing for her 🫠🥲.
IMG_4727.jpeg

Reactions: 1
How many parties does someone need to celebrate themselves being pregnant..

Her whole pregnancy has been about her and getting gifted loads of stuff and how hard it all is for her.
Not doubting the aches and pains of being pregnant at all, and of course it’s nice to celebrate mum to be, but none of it (seems to have been/) is about the excitement of having the baby/growing the family etc. It’s literally all about her.

Reactions: 6
Pretty pathetic and desperate having to arrange your own baby shower so you can get it for free. Most people get theirs thrown by friends but can’t imagine she has any.

Reactions: 3
Is she really shilling Symprove claiming it helped her with her illnesses last year when she actually HAD A bleeping KIDNEY REMOVED?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 5