Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really annoys me how she always slings her dressing gown over her shoulder, blatantly trying to look seductive as if a tit might pop out at any moment 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really want to know what her struggles have been, she talks like she's been through hell but you just know it's going to be basic witch first world problems. If you Google her she now appears on website called Fapello, loads of screenshots of her arse in a thong and of her unnecessary stand in my underwear doing nothing moments. Body Positivity.

Reactions: 4
She's just uploaded a grid post of her filming/talking to the camera whilst driving with a coffee in hand, what utter twatish behaviour

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Driving with a drink in hand while filming yourself, does anyone think she has full attention of the road while she rabbits on about stuff she hasn't got to deal with but wants to make herself look good talking about? Oh and the vocal fry, what the duck is going on?

On top of that, she’s captioned it ‘why we should stop punishing our bodies post childbirth’. She hasn’t had a child?!

I’d be really fucked off to see that from her if I’d had a child, let alone had a child and really struggled with my body image afterwards.

I mean, I don’t have a child and it’s riled me! I really hope someone calls her out on this one.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
On top of that, she’s captioned it ‘why we should stop punishing our bodies post childbirth’. She hasn’t had a child?!

I’d be really fucked off to see that from her if I’d had a child, let alone had a child and really struggled with my body image afterwards.

I mean, I don’t have a child and it’s riled me! I really hope someone calls her out on this one.
I've reported it, I've absolutely had enough of her tit now, I've seen her in the supermarket recently and she was carrying herself like a complete bleep, I can't stand people like Liv.

Reactions: 5
That was the issue, I just did it for violence and or dangerous organisations as the options are rubbish and in my eyes this could be potentially violent, well, life changing for some poor sod and their family if she knocked them down

She’s a completely different person to who she was before she became a full time instawanker

Reactions: 6
Look at the comments section for that childbirth body coffee cup driving tit show, just full of people getting caught up in it all and heaping praise on her. Dickheads.

It just really angers me when influencers jump on the body image bandwagon. Especially postpartum body image. That’s the bleeping least thing a new mother should be worried about bouncing back. You’re no good to yourself or your baby bouncing back dress sizes if you are massively depressed. Let alone the hidden physical struggles you can have ie tearing, trauma, prolapse. Unless you’ve been through it then stay away from the topic with your followers, you CANNOT RELATE.
---
I've reported it, I've absolutely had enough of her tit now, I've seen her in the supermarket recently and she was carrying herself like a complete bleep, I can't stand people like Liv.
Call her out on it in the comments 🙏 hey should you be driving, drinking and using Your phone?

Reactions: 4
Why does she always put such chunky boots and leather jackets with everything. It's not edgy. I mean the dress is foul anyway but her styling doesn't help!
bleeping state of her, jeez! Styling a dress, jacket and boots or trainers is basic witch 101 (speaking as a basic witch myself 😅) - why does Liv think we need to be told how to do it? If anything she's an advert for how NOT to dress at this point