Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt she does, I probably have about 5 drinks a week. Wouldn’t say I have an alcohol problem.

I really wanna know where she has stayed, looked lush. I won’t be getting my arse out in the hot tub though for the gram 😂

Genuine question, does Liv have an alcohol problem? She drinks every single day it seems like and often her stories show multiple drinks. I would have thought with her kidney thing it would be advisable to have a break? 🤔

Good point about the kidney/alcohol thing!

Also acting as if she’s the reason Aldi or wherever is selling out of particular wines is both hilarious and mad.

@evac90 she mentioned on her ‘what you don’t see’ pity me story that she’d been ‘snappy’ because she was due on.. I wonder how that is for hubs. Imagine her being a grade A knob and then saying ‘quick, smile, gotta post us looking like we’re in love and having the BEST time’

Reactions: 1
I feel like I say this on every single influencer thread but the ‘today thoughts’ thing they all do infuriates me! Everyone struggles but plz I wish they would try having a real job for a bit and they will probably realise they were stressing over nothing before!

Reactions: 2
Really surprised she is actually having a kidney removed.

That's a huge survey and recovery period. I'm surprised she doesn't monetize her health issues more given she posts everything else.

I wonder how they'll do financially given she won't have sick pay

Tbh if she has a kidney out the recovery is potentially pretty quick she will be in hospital for a day or 2 normally and home. Obv will recover at home but she will still be able to repost and share things. But yes like you I was surprised she isn’t sharing more about it.

Listening to her this morning 😖 I’ve honestly ever known somebody so “me me me”. Can you imagine what she’s like to live with? 😵

Reactions: 3
Wouldn't surprise me if there's low level domestic abuse going on, especially given some of the rather man hating stuff she's posted in the past.
I mean, I feel that's a bit of a stretch even for a gossip site 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's been a slow mover, the Liv thread, I'm just heating it up a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She looked massive compared to the other influencers, she’s not fat at all but looked taller and a lot bigger in pictures . Those lot look a bunch of begging cunts on that trip