Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening skincare routine.

Firstly, no sign of the ✨amazing✨ lumi.
Secondly, she uses SO many products. Is it really necessary? Or just how many #gifted products can you fit in to one reel?

Reactions: 4
My god. She’s so bleeping dull 🤦‍♀️ HOW is she still celebrating her 30th?! Self obsessed much.

And this is why she can eat me when it comes to the 'oh woe is me, I'm being harrassed by perverts' - she is LITERALLY making content for them, she gets no sympathy from me. There's no reason to be almost entirely naked in a story like this except for the purposes of titilation.

Reactions: 9
I forgot to add, I hate the tattoos, little piddly line stuff that's going to be gone or look tit in five years time. Apologies if anyone on here has fine linework, I just really, really don't like it.

Reactions: 6
I forgot to add, I hate the tattoos, little piddly line stuff that's going to be gone or look tit in five years time. Apologies if anyone on here has fine linework, I just really, really don't like it.
Whenever someone says 'come get tattooed with me!' and then it ends up being something that looks like it was done with a fine-line marker and will wash off in a week, I just feel cheated. Like, at least warn me they're tiny and boring before I waste my time watching.

From the "I'm getting a tattoo" video, really necessary. I'm 100% with Sir Mix-a-lot, they're great but there's a time and a place.
Ah yes and she says in this video that she forgot to film loads of that day but of course she didn't forget this because it's what gets her the views. And she knows where those views come from and the majority aren't from supportive female followers!

Reactions: 3
From the "I'm getting a tattoo" video, really necessary. I'm 100% with Sir Mix-a-lot, they're great but there's a time and a place.
What a prick. Her husband must presumably be aware of this and delighted. What a generous spirit he has to allow the internet to see more of his wife’s bottom than he probably does.

Reactions: 1
So there we have it, right at the end, if Liv can't duck it she's not interested, "if it's not a duck, yes it's a no". If it doesn't result in a screaming orgasm then it's a no from Liv. If she isn't coating the ceiling in female ejaculate, Liv is holding up an N and an O. The dirty so and so.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
The "one thing you're grateful for today" question box clip 🙄 An excuse to show her pjs stuck up her arse as she climbs into bed. Looks like the arse is making a come back after a few months' hiatus. I guess her inspiring speeches weren't drawing in the views and engagement as much.

Why is it a trend to have your nail tips red or brown

it looks like if the loo roll ripped when you wipe yourself after the toilet 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who needs the side mirror when you get to see her get "unready". The sickos in her comments will be out in their droves. Wonder will she delete and block the comments?

Does her husband mind her showing this much? She has a cracking body to be fair. But keep some things private

Reactions: 1
You know you're scraping the barrel when filming yourself getting in your pyjamas and getting into bed is your content.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does her husband mind her showing this much? She has a cracking body to be fair. But keep some things private
If he doesn’t know then I wonder what he thinks she’s doing all day. If he does know and is happy about it then I’m guessing he finds it arousing.

She talks a lot about healing but never says what she’s healing from?
Not that she has to, of course. But the vagueness of it makes it come across as if it’s just being said for content.

Also, her content now is just about her life as an ‘influencer’. Completely vapid and unrelatable.

Reactions: 6
I'm guessing body hang ups that she's had/supposedly had at some point. Most of us have had body hang ups at some point, it's pretty common and most of us just deal with it and get on with our lives. It sounds like she's lived a pretty mundane and sheltered life, that's the vibe she gives off with her content. If she'd beaten cancer or watched her family murdered in front of her maybe I'd have some interest in her "healing" but having a big bum which means that you can't fit into size 10 skinny jeans and coming to terms with it is hardly the Hollywood story I need in my life.

Reactions: 9
If you film yourself crying and post it you are a self absorbed twit and you deserve Tattle threads full of hate off of the back of such behaviour.