Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just deleted my recent post, I thought I was on another thread and mentioned someone who had a miscarriage. It's not Liv, in case of any confusion I might have caused.
---
Who the duck thinks I'll stick a finger in my mouth, eye duck myself and share it with "my loves"...oh yes, Liv would.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
If you Google search Liv Humby Ass a few things pop up, including this rather bizarre thread from Black American men and what they want or don't want to do to Liv. This is quite a shocking read, riddled with racism, Liv has landed in America.....

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So many post about the eyelashes. What eyelashes? Her eyelids are basically bald

Reactions: 1
If you Google search Liv Humby Ass a few things pop up, including this rather bizarre thread from Black American men and what they want or don't want to do to Liv. This is quite a shocking read, riddled with racism, Liv has landed in America.....

Yeah those comments were vile. The comments on her page are nothing compared to these.

Sorry but it’s all publicity for her. She knows exactly what she’s doing with her side facing mirror and camera pointing at her hole in the gym

Sorry but it’s all publicity for her. She knows exactly what she’s doing with her side facing mirror and camera pointing at her hole in the gym
Yes I agree but I was still shocked by the comments on the American site, very aggressive tone to them.

When I was reading those comments the Stuart Lee sketch came into my head, the paranoid liberal delusion, it's a site full of comments from black American men talking down about white English women and centering it around Liv. I say talking down, it's some of the most immature and disrespectful stuff I've read on the Internet in a while. I'm not defending Liv, she behaves like a lazy moron and pretends to be all wholesome when all she's doing is sexualising herself for likes, that site really is something else though, racist, sexist, xenophobic, dumb stuff.

When I was reading those comments the Stuart Lee sketch came into my head, the paranoid liberal delusion, it's a site full of comments from black American men talking down about white English women and centering it around Liv. I say talking down, it's some of the most immature and disrespectful stuff I've read on the Internet in a while. I'm not defending Liv, she behaves like a lazy moron and pretends to be all wholesome when all she's doing is sexualising herself for likes, that site really is something else though, racist, sexist, xenophobic, dumb stuff.
What site is it? Someone said there’s a Reddit thread too

How has it become acceptable to video yourself regurgitating a quote you read by someone else and call it content?! Bit lazy

Reactions: 5
Every time she posts on her stories I always think of when Hugh Grant said “what a gripping life you do lead” in Bridget Jones’s Diary…in the same tone as well 😂 she’s so mundane.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Day In The Life video "I had some tea", yeah and you did duck all. Trying on clothes, taking vitamins, that's just stuff people do, this shouldn't be enough for content. She has absolutely zero personality, it's horrendous. She's a terrible advert for women, she wants to come across as all wholesome and "doing it for the girls" but she's just a weak, boring, lazy fuckwit.

Reactions: 9
There’s a Telegram group chat and it’s wild. I have no idea what they’re up to but there’s zoom calls, competitions, polls. Mental.
What is telegram group chat? Wtf is this meant to be I’m completely lost 😂 has she made this for herself

How long before the mirror reappears? Her engagement will nosedive otherwise.