Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she just give her skin a break from trowelling on this shite? It’s clearly crying out for it 🤦‍♀️

IMG_5088.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That dancing is giving 60 year old at a wedding vibes. Absolutely no rhythm whatsoever 😂
Sorry but as someone who has parents almost this age this is completely insulting to them 🤣🤣🤣
---
Why can’t she just give her skin a break from trowelling on this shite? It’s clearly crying out for it 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 3014719
Also when you’re pregnant your skin is much better towards the end. She’s actually destroying the one time in her life where she should have clear skin!

Reactions: 2
Took me a couple of goes but I think you can go private under the same practice you are registered with under the NHS. Please correct me if I’m wrong!
yeah that’s right, I see an nhs dnetist regularly but when I wanted a white filling I then had to go private, I saw the same man in the same room - I just had to pay £200 for it