Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is disgusting and entitled behaviour, there has to be someone who follows her and sees this tit and sets the horse faced one straight.

Reactions: 3
Could she be anymore out of touch with the real world? A mid morning nap and expecting the midwife to do more when she’s 16 weeks pregant? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 If she was unsure all it takes is a bit of initiative to look on the NHS website for the ante natal appointment schedule and content. She probably wanted the midwife to spend three hours with her finding out how much of a celeb she is, discuss how the baby was conceived and maybe give her a foot rub… 🤦🏼‍♀️ Absolute walloper. How embarrasing to be that clueless when you’re bringing a child into the world. She’ll be another insta hun who dresses the child in beige and poses for a range of photos babywearing in different locations but doesn’t realise she needs to talk to her baby or help it sit up, and she’ll want people to offer her solutions when the baby has been crying more than 10 seconds. This is going to be a tit show!

Reactions: 7
IMG_0498.jpeg

Why is she acting as if she’s ready to drop? I dunno, maybe I’m being too judgy, but she’s, what, 3 months? Like wait until the oedema kicks in Liv.

Also the pregnancy pillow in her latest story. Not sure she knows how it’s meant to be used. Its not just a special pillow you get to lean on because you’re pregnant..

Reactions: 5
I’ve said it before but if she’s moaning like this now when she’s only about 5 minutes pregnant god knows how much she’ll moan when she’s ready to pop and for the first few months of having a newborn! My youngest is 6 and I’m still ruined physically 🤣 she’ll never cope! Also, did anyone else get the feeling by her reaction that she’s disappointed she’s having a boy?

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2709323

That no one tells you about? Maybe you’ve just never been listening?!
I’ve never had kids and I don’t intend on having them yet I knew about every single one of these… is she running out of content to make? Or is everything going to be about being pregnant now? She’s going to be another xameliax who’s still banging on about being postpartum even though her kid’s nearly 1!

Reactions: 6
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure lightning crotch only occurs in the later stages of pregnancy, like 3rd trimester.

Reactions: 5
Why did she have to be in her pants for that video??
She didn’t. She’s never had to be in her knickers for any of her videos. But the pervs won’t engage now she’s boring so she’s gotta do something!

Also she’s thick as tit if she didn’t know any of these *~secret~* pregnancy symptoms.

Reactions: 6
IMG_0628.jpeg

She needs to get out of this acting like pregnancy is a chronic illness mindset. It’s bleeping ridiculous.

Reactions: 13
I literally didn’t feel pregnant until I was at least 32 weeks, I know everyone’s different but come onnnn 🙄

Reactions: 4
How much more exhausted would she be if, like most of womankind, had to work an actual job whilst pregnant? I used to have to pull over driving to work to be sick, then later on I struggled to get out the car as my pelvis was so sore - not ideal in a job where you’re driving around to different sites most days! She doesn’t have to worry about anything like that.

Reactions: 10