Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, I cannot believe she turned on the camera to talk about her oat milk being off. Talk about too much time on your hands :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How the hell has she managed to get her oat milk to go off?!?! That stuff will outlast cockroaches :oops: Is she leaving it all open and sitting out in the sun all day?

Reactions: 2
4 cartons! 4 CARTONS!!!
But then she said it was 2.

'Hi angels. Thanks for all the DMs about my curdled oat milk.'

Fml how is this her job 😂😂

Also in relation to the skin infection that she was nearly in tears about.. maybe lay off the yoga pants and keep airing it out 🙊

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20230825_173900_Instagram.jpg

I can't see an autumnal eye, only the giant tangerine smear on her cheek.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I want to see more of her Godzilla bite wound, I'm all about bravery and empowering others, as Madonna sang "do you know what it feels like for a girl in this world?" Liv can tell us, she can show us, a woman of the people who's lived, laughed and loved through so much

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I want to see more of her Godzilla bite wound, I'm all about bravery and empowering others, as Madonna sang "do you know what it feels like for a girl in this world?" Liv can tell us, she can show us, a woman of the people who's lived, laughed and loved through so much
Omg 😂😂😂

View attachment 2405845

Could this be any less suitable for ‘it might rain’

Not only is that dress hideous and unflattering on her, it looks like she's grabbed 3 things from 3 different occasions and shoved it together.

That outfit as a whole is awful. The cuts are all wrong, the bulky jacket with her wider hips makes her look way bigger than she is and the trainers are giving geriatric

Reactions: 4

This felt like I was watching Liv.. mainly for the eye bleeping and chatting shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1000024410.jpg

I don't understand why any influencer thinks it's interesting to watch them get into an ice bucket.

View attachment 2413973

I don't understand why any influencer thinks it's interesting to watch them get into an ice bucket.
Not entirely related but I seem to remember her filming herself snacking on frozen peas (and bragging about how good they were) when she used to do Cook with Liv on her IG stories. Mmm, listeria. So yummy ✌

• Haha