Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The AMOUNT of orange blusher she puts on it outrageous 😂😂😂😂
Yeah extremely orange around the cheeks and it contrasts so much with the paleness under the cheeks. Then the pose that goes with these photos, like she's trying to look sexy while attempting to push out a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sick of her acting on as if her husband is some world class chef.. he's chucked some feta and sriracha on scrambled eggs...
This looks horrible
---
Yeah extremely orange around the cheeks and it contrasts so much with the paleness under the cheeks. Then the pose that goes with these photos, like she's trying to look sexy while attempting to push out a tit.
Why does she have to be so orange all the time. She never changes it up! Why not cut the orange for once. Do a Smokey eye. She puts so much crap on and her Skin texture is horrific from it

Reactions: 3
So “I’ve been working this morning” was actually “I made two instagram highlights” 🥴

I wish I could say that I can't believe how self absorbed she is.

This tiny scar has completely rocked her, it's turned her life upside down in her head, she's really struggle to come to terms with it.

Reactions: 7
She's made such a big deal of the scar that you can't help but notice it. I didn't see it when she posted the first time after her op.

She says about not hiding scars but hasn’t shown her ‘cesarian 🙄🙄’ scar at all.

Would have been helpful to talk about the surgery, any changes she has to make now, the mental impact of major surgery etc.

But no, it’s literally all about the scars. She’s so mind-blowingly shallow.

I wish someone would message her and tell Her to stop whinging about a tiny bleeping scar she’s an idiot

Reactions: 1
Swear she just read my comment - she’s finally shown her ‘cesarian’ scar.

Her experience with sepsis must have been really bleeping scary, but you can tell how sheltered she’s been with how she’s been through her recovery from her recent op.

I’ve had 2 actual caesarean sections. Prior to that, I had laparoscopic surgery for fertility reasons, leaving me with scars all over my abdomen. After my first daughter was born under general anaesthetic, I was life threateningly poorly with sepsis.

A handful of people know my story because I’m not a self absorbed, attention seeking bleep. I’ve never known somebody with such main character syndrome. She must be absolutely bleeping exhausting to live with - like seriously.

Get over yourself Liv. You’re embarrassing yourself now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jfc the scar isn’t that bad. It was only recently. It’s an abdominal scar not a caesarean. Could you imagine her as a mother?! Like get over yourself. Constant whinging about herself

Wtf is it with influencers and the choice of words

Obsessed
It’s giving
Vibes

Ffs 😂

I'm sure she can get Poppy to draw a few stars and sparkly things on her to take the attention away from her great white shark bite scar

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s such a drama queen. I’ve had sepsis from a kidney infection which put me in ICU (Too ill to shut the curtains to protect my inner peace or whatever other shite she said).
Her post this morning is so OTT. She is extremely self centred & is fast becoming very unlikable.

Reactions: 6
IMG_5259.jpeg

Is she hoping people won’t realise they’re all supplements so she gets a load of ‘oh hun ur so brave having to take all those’.

🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 11