Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it's definitely been shared a few times on the LBP page but I don't think anyone wants to sit in the pavilions selling bows for the next month..
I don’t think sitting in pavilions would be the worst of it.. imagine having to deal with Nikki the narcissist.. she’d have you wiping her arse the bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nikki needs to read this as she still doesnt quite get it:

I'm fully vaccinated and, no, I don't know what's in it - neither this vaccine, the ones I had as a child, nor in the Big Mac, or hot dogs, or other treatments…whether it's for cancer, AIDS, the one for polyarthritis, or vaccines for infants or children.
I also don't know what's in Ibuprofen, Paracetamol, or other meds, it just cures my headaches & my pains.
I don't know what's in the ink for tattoos, vaping, Botox and fillers, or every ingredient in my soap or shampoo or even deodorants. I don’t know the long term effect of mobile phone use or whether or not that restaurant I just ate at REALLY used clean foods and washed their hands.
In short ...
There's a lot of things I don't know and never will…
I just know one thing: life is short, very short, and I still want to do something other than just going to work every day or staying locked in my home. I still want to travel and hug people without fear and find a little feeling of life "before".
As a child and as an adult I've been vaccinated for mumps, measles, polio, chickenpox, and quite a few others; my parents and I trusted the science and never had to suffer through or transmit any of the said diseases and,
I'm vaccinated, not to please the government but:
* To not die from Covid-19.
* To NOT clutter a hospital bed if I get sick.
* To hug my loved ones
* To Not have to do PCR or antigenic tests to go to a restaurant, go on holidays and many more things to come ...
* To live my life.
* To see and hug my family and friends
* For Covid-19 to be an old memory.
* To protect us.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

I'm fully vaccinated and, no, I don't know what's in it - neither this vaccine, the ones I had as a child, nor in the Big Mac, or hot dogs, or other treatments…whether it's for cancer, AIDS, the one for polyarthritis, or vaccines for infants or children.
I also don't know what's in Ibuprofen, Paracetamol, or other meds, it just cures my headaches & my pains.
I don't know what's in the ink for tattoos, vaping, Botox and fillers, or every ingredient in my soap or shampoo or even deodorants. I don’t know the long term effect of mobile phone use or whether or not that restaurant I just ate at REALLY used clean foods and washed their hands.
In short ...
I just know one thing: life is short, very short, and I still want to do something other than just going to work every day or staying locked in my home. I still want to travel and hug people without fear and find a little feeling of life "before".
As a child and as an adult I've been vaccinated for mumps, measles, polio, chickenpox, and quite a few others; my parents and I trusted the science and never had to suffer through or transmit any of the said diseases and,
* To hug my loved ones
* To Not have to do PCR or antigenic tests to go to a restaurant, go on holidays and many more things to come ...
* To live my life.
* To protect us.
That’s great she’s a complete Moron full of her own importance but her day will come her written rant about London was written by an uneducated simpleton she will soon be able to go nowhere now won’t that be great because the Uk will be changing their “rules” too🙄

Would love if she just came out with her amazing idea to cure the virus she seems to be very opinionated and has more research done than world class virologists so would be keen to hear her thoughts instead of snide comments left right and centre.

Would love if she just came out with her amazing idea to cure the virus she seems to be very opinionated and has more research done than world class virologists so would be keen to hear her thoughts instead of snide comments left right and centre.
Vegan diet and run away to the sunshine would be nikkis solution

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She literally fails to realise that if it wasnt for those of us who trust science and got vaccinated, then we would be in a hell of a worse off place, and she wouldn't have even managed to get to 'her Portugal' for 6 weeks in the summer or for her London weekend last week 🤔🙄 OK numbers are high again, it doesn't mean the vaccine isn't working at all, and that those of us are idiots for taking it 😩🤯 I've reported her post, and will report every single rant she gives.. Again...

• Haha
Reactions: 16

In short ...
* To hug my loved ones
* To live my life.
* To protect us.
couldn’t have said it better myself.
she is completely and utterly rubbing people’s noses in it who have actually been seriously effected my Covid, myself being one of them. I lost a family member and nearly lost my mother to it earlier in the year. It is no joke or conspiracy theory. But u keep travelling and trying to force your fake wealth on people.
‘Round and around we go again’ how dare she! It’s nice she hasn’t been effected by it YET and I fear she will only take it seriously when it’s her family that Covid hits.
I have never in my life come across a more self absorbed and self obsessed person. As long as it doesn’t hurt her she doesn’t care less.
Look around Nikki the whole world is in the midst of a pandemic but as long as little old u is ok fxxx everyone else. See u on the way down as u are in for a fall with the pedestal u put yourself on.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread title: "Round and round we go again poor Nikki is feeling the strain. Has to go to France in her vavavoom pants all because she's not allowed to dance.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she’s a bleeping idiot the most annoy witch on Instagram miss fking no it all

Reactions: 7
She’s just looking for a reaction she’s a fool
She must have nothing better to do

She wants people to say oh my god Niki ur so right

Reactions: 5
She’s a fool and knows nothing about the health service. The hse has more money than sense.

Reactions: 7
Wats she do gain by posting that NOTHING the biggest ejet she’s Just not likeable anymore always looking for a debate

Reactions: 6
Aye nikki gone run for election there ya wee know it all see what it's like to actually work. Can you imagine going to nikki for social housing issues?! She would completely turn her nose up to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aww I wonder who’s got the Jack Russell named Nikki tightly on a leash? Must be her new agency advising her to stop with her Covid propaganda & remove her tinfoil hat. Sure god love us. You’re a nasty, vile narcissistic cretin & I really hope COVID19 hits you hard when you least expect it. How dare you disrespect all those who lost their lives, those of us who survived Covid & still struggling with long Covid, to all our frontliners still fighting and trying to hold it together to save lives day in day out. You deserve to be left out in the cold and I hope more is to come.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fk of Nikki and drink ur fking soya milk 🙈🙈😂

I don’t agree with wat the government are doing either but she’s putting up for an argument and a debate she really should shut up as people will start dislike her and who will but her fking bows then

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.