Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellaxo

No we talk about her on here 🤣 Did anyone read the Evoke article she shared. She’s fairly delusional about her “success” and so smarmy about it. She’s so unlikable! She must think she’s Britney going on about how she never stops working 🤣🤣🤣
has her and the fella finished

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Pippa's hair looks very brittle/damaged in that second photo. Strange because Nikki always used to have it so sleek and perfect looking especially when advertising the bows.
Looks very damaged and a different colour than the rest of her hair, at first I thought it was grey 😳

awakenotwoke

I was thete
Because people like Nikki are blocking up the system. I think saying it is “a joke of a hospital” is very disrespectful to the dedicated staff who work there and the patients who attend - it is a hospital with a very good track record and people who attend regularly with very sick kids sing it’s praises. People who just occasionally attend ED are usually the ones who moan.
I attended a lot due to my son’s asthma. It’s like a third world country hospital.

awakenotwoke

Oh I totally agree with you regarding the state of the health service in Ireland you are 100% right about that . It’s the most stressful time when you have to bring a child to the hospital I have been there myself (not temple street ) and it’s the worst kind of panic and anxiety for parents and the child and I 100000% agree no child should ever be sitting waiting in pain , in fact no adult should ever be sitting waiting in pain but unfortunately that’s just the reality of failings in our health system from the hse and government . I know you weren’t directing it towards any individual but I suppose I’m just really defensive about it and especially since covid because honestly you just wouldn’t believe the abuse doctors and nurses and staff have to endure from patients and families when they are already dealing with such failings from their employers , the stories I hear are honestly shocking 😢 I’m sorry I didn’t mean to jump on you in anyway I probably should have thought before I reacted and typed 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️ X
It’s okay. I don’t blame the doctors or nurses just the lack of them in our hospitals hence the huge waiting times. I would never abuse anyone.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Don’t know why I’d even defend her but Pippa didn’t have her belt on either so she may have turned the baby rearward when she was driving!! But he def had too many layers on the straps were too loose and high up on his shoulders 🙄