Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shopgirl27

Okay I actually like this dress and she's obviously in good shape but like it does nothingg for her cos immediately it looks like it's giving her a bump!!
IMG_20210928_200914.jpg

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
purely wondering for no reason other than wondering but are the kids baptised she never mentioned sonny being baptised but she did mention god parents nothing either about jaydens confirmation 🤔
Yes I think they are,I remember someone asking who would be sonny's godparents and she said she was having trouble deciding and that there'll be murder over it..
I doubt they've had a chance to organise anything I know loads of people with kids who are almost 2 and they haven't been able to get them christened because of restrictions

Igloo1877

purely wondering for no reason other than wondering but are the kids baptised she never mentioned sonny being baptised but she did mention god parents nothing either about jaydens confirmation 🤔
Confirmation is next week, communions & confirmations only allowed again from next month

Dusty2020

VIP Member
What originally turned me off is when postage went from €3 to €7 and I'm nearly sure the bows used to be about €6. I bought them for my daughter 3 years ago, once her hair grew they would never stay on no matter what I did... always made me wonder how she had them welded to Pips head. 😂
Pippa knows to toe the line

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
There it pics of pippa christening amy is here godmother