LittleBowPip #7 Addicted to her kid, jealous of baby Syd, sells her fams privacy to earn a quick quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I litrally feel like banging my head against the wall every time I see a thicko like Nikki say something along the lines of "what's the point of the vaccine of it still spreads" because you dopey brussel sprout, it stops you getting very ill and ending up in ICU. Sure, not everyone is going to get that full protection but Jesus Christ science can only do so much in such a short time!!

I know of a nursing home recently in the south east, 90% of their residents got Covid from a worker. ALL of them recovered well within 3 weeks, not 1 passed away. Now riddle me this, how many of them would have passed had it been this time last year? guarantee nearly all of them. That is my proof the vaccine is working!

Reactions: 50
Sure didn't she take her mam away after being diagnosed with leukaemia and put her on some mad plant based no sugar no carbs fuckin liquidised diet only. she only got chemo when she was literally at deaths door. Why are we surprised at her. WHY. I just pity those kids. I hope they have enough brains when they get older to get the duck away from her. She's toxic

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So here's my two cents on it. If you have genuine reasons and are genuinely concerned about taking the vaccine and have done extensive fact based research and weighed up the pros and cons for yourself on why you should/shouldn't take it then fair enough. I don't agree with your decision but I do respect it.

However, what I cannot respect or tolerate is the likes of Nikki who have little to no knowledge of biology and by that I mean how viruses actually work,how rapidly they mutate and evolve to survive, how immunity works, the technology used in the manufacture of this vaccine , the hours.of evidence based , fact checked research that has to go into manufacturing a vaccine by people who have studied masters and pHDs not some muppet with an Instagram following who has done her ReSErch on Facebook , quoting some gobshite in the States that probably was taught Creationsim instead of Evolution 🙄😤(No offense to any Americans on this thread btw)

What exactly does she suggest we do? In order to pump money into the health care system but where does the money come from? Taxation. And who gets taxed ...PAYE workers. So while Nikki may escape from increased Taxation as a business owner it then means her target market and her customer base have limited disposable income and her business collapses and so the cycle continues. Its easy to sit at home and preach about what should happen and how to fix things but then everything is easy when you only see the little picture and not all the other little pictures that make up the bigger picture.

Anyway rant over 🤪 Disclaimer: Fully vaccinated , waiting on my booster as I'm immuno compromised and all think out health care system is a joke ...thanks for coming to my TED talk 🙈😂

• Heart
Reactions: 56
The only research nikki does is in her own head. She thinks her opinions are legitimate 😆😆 considering one of the sisters shared a link to Americas front line doctors (one of whom thinks you can get pregnant from demons) that just shows how legitimate they are. They're all the same in that family.

Reactions: 12
Sure didn't she take her mam away after being diagnosed with leukaemia and put her on some mad plant based no sugar no carbs fuckin liquidised diet only. she only got chemo when she was literally at deaths door. Why are we surprised at her. WHY. I just pity those kids. I hope they have enough brains when they get older to get the duck away from her. She's toxic
Exactly, their poor Mam might toll be here today if they trusted modern medicine.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
sure she wouldn’t take an epidural as natural births or hypnobirthing ur baby is a lot calming.she lives in cuckoo land get bk and eat ur soya milk tray 😂😂 I think it’s the shoving of information on her page is annoying I’m vaccinated but I’m not shoving it peoples face to get it she just wants to be right all the time she said my inbox in full with people agreeing with me

• Haha
So here's my two cents on it. If you have genuine reasons and are genuinely concerned about taking the vaccine and have done extensive fact based research and weighed up the pros and cons for yourself on why you should/shouldn't take it then fair enough. I don't agree with your decision but I do respect it.

However, what I cannot respect or tolerate is the likes of Nikki who have little to no knowledge of biology and by that I mean how viruses actually work,how rapidly they mutate and evolve to survive, how immunity works, the technology used in the manufacture of this vaccine , the hours.of evidence based , fact checked research that has to go into manufacturing a vaccine by people who have studied masters and pHDs not some muppet with an Instagram following who has done her ReSErch on Facebook , quoting some gobshite in the States that probably was taught Creationsim instead of Evolution 🙄😤(No offense to any Americans on this thread btw)

What exactly does she suggest we do? In order to pump money into the health care system but where does the money come from? Taxation. And who gets taxed ...PAYE workers. So while Nikki may escape from increased Taxation as a business owner it then means her target market and her customer base have limited disposable income and her business collapses and so the cycle continues. Its easy to sit at home and preach about what should happen and how to fix things but then everything is easy when you only see the little picture and not all the other little pictures that make up the bigger picture.

Anyway rant over 🤪 Disclaimer: Fully vaccinated , waiting on my booster as I'm immuno compromised and all think out health care system is a joke ...thanks for coming to my TED talk 🙈😂
Oh I wouldn’t even waste my breath on her she’s brainwashed and nothing will save her she must think all the medics are making it up not a brain cell banging around in her little skull leave them all to it 🥰

She’s frustrated because she’s been told to pipe down her opinions! Shows how much she’ll sell her soul for freebies! Being censored by her new agency. She can’t feel that strongly about it then, not having the courage of her convictions because there’s a few Bob at stake, her morals must be easy swayed!
Oh she might run for government! 🤣🤣 free tacky bow with every vote! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s frustrated because she’s been told to pipe down her opinions! Shows how much she’ll sell her soul for freebies! Being censored by her new agency. She can’t feel that strongly about it then, not having the courage of her convictions because there’s a few Bob at stake, her morals must be easy swayed!
Oh she might run for government! 🤣🤣 free tacky bow with every vote! 😅
SURLEY the kids in the dance school won’t go to her if she is un-vaccinated?

Reactions: 7
sure she wouldn’t take an epidural as natural births or hypnobirthing ur baby is a lot calming.she lives in cuckoo land get bk and eat ur soya milk tray 😂😂 I think it’s the shoving of information on her page is annoying I’m vaccinated but I’m not shoving it peoples face to get it she just wants to be right all the time she said my inbox in full with people agreeing with me
It’s easy for her to say that. The reality is probably different. She is so arrogant she always thinks she is right. It’s the worst kind of person you can interact with. She is so ignorant it’s funny until it gets annoying. Imagine her running for government 😂😂 I’m a boss witch vote for me

Reactions: 9
She’s not shown on her managements website or maybe I’m missing her? Or maybe they’ve dumped her already 😊

Reactions: 4
Nikkis biggest issue is she is stuck here and she knows it. She might be able to afford a ryan air trip to London for the weekend but she couldn't afford to live there. She can't even buy a house here so how could she afford to there ? She let's on she has loads of money and a lavish lifestyle but it's all smoke and mirrors, she can't actually afford the life she really wants so she pretends on insta. Sad really

It’s easy for her to say that. The reality is probably different. She is so arrogant she always thinks she is right. It’s the worst kind of person you can interact with. She is so ignorant it’s funny until it gets annoying. Imagine her running for government 😂😂 I’m a boss witch vote for me
She can run with the other bad ass witch the lovely grace 😂

She’s not shown on her managements website or maybe I’m missing her? Or maybe they’ve dumped her already 😊
She seems to have deleted her little rant on her stories or else she was told to!

Reactions: 8
It's the constant shoving her opinion in people's faces that people don't like. I haven't once felt the need to share my opinion on the vaccines on any of my social media pages! Each to their own, and you live with the consequences of your own decision.

Reactions: 13
Her anti vax attitude will get her cancelled like it does a lot of influencers. She is her own worst enemy
It's not even that she's anti vax, it's just her whole attitude that's off putting. I know people who aren't vaccinated, for their own reasons, and they dont have this toxic I can see things clearer than you superiority about them. It's THAT attitude which will get her cancelled....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's not even that she's anti vax, it's just her whole attitude that's off putting. I know people who aren't vaccinated, for their own reasons, and they dont have this toxic I can see things clearer than you superiority about them. It's THAT attitude which will get her cancelled....
Correct you are !! I just hope noone in her family needs a hospital bed anytime soon cause I have seen 2 people have operations cancelled today due to bed shortages. No amount of money can buy you health nikki

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The rage this idiot gives me is insane . Such a stupid, ignorant, attention seeking waste of space . I'll never think anything different of her after seeing how she neglected her baby when he was sick and forced him to suffer without any calpol/nurofen . Stupid witch

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.