Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry to hear about your son having a difficult time and I hope he is doing much better now 🤞💙 but do you mind if I ask you what reason do you think you were left waiting for so long ?
I can tell you with 100% absolute certainty that you were waiting because the doctors and nurses were busy dealing with other children at that time . I can assure you that doctors and nurses were not sitting around chatting or drinking tea while your child or any child sat waiting in pain . To say the hospital is a joke is very disrespectful to the hard working doctors and nurses and staff that work there and that are doing their absolute best with the resources they have available to them at that time . If anyone is to be blamed here maybe direct it towards the government and HSE who desperately need to employee thousands more nurses and consultants to ease the pressures in our hospital system especially the children’s hospitals . I apologise for getting defensive but my brother works in temple street and I can promise you that every doctor and every nurse and every staff member there is ALWAYS giving 110% , they are worked to the bone and seriously undervalued and overworked and this stage they are honestly at the brink of exhaustion . I’m sure I speak for every doctor and nurse and hospital staff in the country when I made that last statement , also while I’m on the subject of exhaustion and undervalued it’s not just healthcare workers but all the fabulous staff in shops , supermarkets , chemists etc everyone of us has played our part over the last year or so , and when I see people criticise it drives me mad 🤦🏻‍♀️ Rant over 🤣 and my apologies for the rant and for being defensive xx
👏👏👏👏👏👏 couldnt agree more have witnessed it in 3 different hospitals over the lockdowns

I’m not directing it towards anyone in particular. This is my experience in the hospital. No sick child should have to wait countless hours in a packed waiting area. Iv worked hard this past year too. Trying to stay sane in this mad world while looking after a newborn and toddler and having had a stay in hospital myself and an operation. Our hospitals need a serious overhaul. I wish we had a private children’s hospital because the difference between a private and public adults hospital in
This country is like staying in a hotel. Thank goodness I could afford it .
Completely agree it's the hse and governments fault who pays someone not medical 200k a year or I think it's more to run our health service when our doctors and nurse are on a fraction of that and the likes of nikki blocking up the place for no reason

Reactions: 3
Ah the school content is here.

duck knows what she's got to talk about. She's SO bleeping BORING

Reactions: 1
I was thete

I attended a lot due to my son’s asthma. It’s like a third world country hospital.
That’s actually exactly what her ladyship Nikki called it. Stop now because you’ll get no further sympathy here. Temple st is an amazing hospital. If you were on a plastic chair it must have been crazy busy because that is not Normal for there.

Reactions: 18
Temple street is an absolute joke of a hospital. We were left waiting for countless hours on hard plastic chairs. My son needed a bed and was left sleeping on a chair. He was five and was having a bad asthma episode. She’s not wrong for leaving.
All patients are seen in the level of urgency. It's tit waiting around for ages but at the end of the day you're only left waiting because there is more seriously ill kids there. We have been regulars for years and the only time we were left waiting when we felt we should have been seen faster was because they were fighting to save a child's life in resus. That child unfortunately didn't make it, only 2 days before Christmas too. Those doctors and nurses went back to then helping all the other sick kids.
Just something to bear in mind when in A&E. I'll never forget the sound of that poor mothers screams, it will be permanently in my brain I'd say 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I’m not directing it towards anyone in particular. This is my experience in the hospital. No sick child should have to wait countless hours in a packed waiting area. Iv worked hard this past year too. Trying to stay sane in this mad world while looking after a newborn and toddler and having had a stay in hospital myself and an operation. Our hospitals need a serious overhaul. I wish we had a private children’s hospital because the difference between a private and public adults hospital in
This country is like staying in a hotel. Thank goodness I could afford it .
Oh I totally agree with you regarding the state of the health service in Ireland you are 100% right about that . It’s the most stressful time when you have to bring a child to the hospital I have been there myself (not temple street ) and it’s the worst kind of panic and anxiety for parents and the child and I 100000% agree no child should ever be sitting waiting in pain , in fact no adult should ever be sitting waiting in pain but unfortunately that’s just the reality of failings in our health system from the hse and government . I know you weren’t directing it towards any individual but I suppose I’m just really defensive about it and especially since covid because honestly you just wouldn’t believe the abuse doctors and nurses and staff have to endure from patients and families when they are already dealing with such failings from their employers , the stories I hear are honestly shocking 😢 I’m sorry I didn’t mean to jump on you in anyway I probably should have thought before I reacted and typed 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️ X

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Temple street is an absolute joke of a hospital. We were left waiting for countless hours on hard plastic chairs. My son needed a bed and was left sleeping on a chair. He was five and was having a bad asthma episode. She’s not wrong for leaving.
I think it’s pretty bad to put down temple street. As mentioned before I’m a health worker and also a mother of a three children.

you are triaged in temple street and seen in order of priority. If you are left waiting it is because your child is not as sick as others. You should be thankful for that.

Not nice for your child to have Asthma but your child would if had temp, BP and oxygen checked at triage and they were obviously ok. otherwise your child would be in resus or in a bed.

I feel the comment of from a Nikki camp member as it’s so ridiculous !

Also no wonder Nikki was left waiting. Her child had a temp and not a serious condition. Calpol and neurophen on rotation was what was needed for a stubborn temp, not hospital intervention. Nikki is a twit, not very bright, trying to be different with a mix of following Instagrammers and copying everything and then trying in any way to also be different #failyourboring !

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh I totally agree with you regarding the state of the health service in Ireland you are 100% right about that . It’s the most stressful time when you have to bring a child to the hospital I have been there myself (not temple street ) and it’s the worst kind of panic and anxiety for parents and the child and I 100000% agree no child should ever be sitting waiting in pain , in fact no adult should ever be sitting waiting in pain but unfortunately that’s just the reality of failings in our health system from the hse and government . I know you weren’t directing it towards any individual but I suppose I’m just really defensive about it and especially since covid because honestly you just wouldn’t believe the abuse doctors and nurses and staff have to endure from patients and families when they are already dealing with such failings from their employers , the stories I hear are honestly shocking 😢 I’m sorry I didn’t mean to jump on you in anyway I probably should have thought before I reacted and typed 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️ X
It’s okay. I don’t blame the doctors or nurses just the lack of them in our hospitals hence the huge waiting times. I would never abuse anyone.

I knew there was a definition for asshole Nikki. This is her and, well.... Everything 🤷‍♀️
That's her alright. A horrible combination of not seeming to be that intelligent, yet having an over inflated ego and 100% confidence in her own opinions regardless of how ridiculous they seem.

Reactions: 4
Unfortunately it is. Gives him processed crap like ice cream and croissants though so not sure what her problem is with medicine when he’s sick. It’s grand though. I’m sure she’s done her research 🤬
so the delta variant is ripping through teenagers in my community at the moment unfortunately 🥺 started with one & within days up to 15, when school opens I reckon its gonna be rampant so what will she do if God forbid one of her kids catch it? (which tbh after what Ive seen this past week its highly likely that deltas gonna come through a lot of our doors this autumn) so she will give no medication for temp & sore throats she would let them suffer instead? why wld anyone do that, just take the drugs jeez 🙄

Reactions: 5
so the delta variant is ripping through teenagers in my community at the moment unfortunately 🥺 started with one & within days up to 15, when school opens I reckon its gonna be rampant so what will she do if God forbid one of her kids catch it? (which tbh after what Ive seen this past week its highly likely that deltas gonna come through a lot of our doors this autumn) so she will give no medication for temp & sore throats she would let them suffer instead? why wld anyone do that, just take the drugs jeez 🙄
I have a feeling if covid arrived at her door, particularly with the kids, there would be a quick change in her attitude to everything. Maybe being responsible and wearing a mask might not seem like such an atrocity then. I can’t wait to see if she’s allowed around Terrie’s baby. Now the summer is over and she’s back here to face into the winter living with the consequences of her decisions, it might not be so much fun.

Reactions: 10
I have a feeling if covid arrived at her door, particularly with the kids, there would be a quick change in her attitude to everything. Maybe being responsible and wearing a mask might not seem like such an atrocity then. I can’t wait to see if she’s allowed around Terrie’s baby. Now the summer is over and she’s back here to face into the winter living with the consequences of her decisions, it might not be so much fun.
Nah if Covid knocks on her door there will be radio silence from her. We would never know about it. She'll try cure them with broccoli juice and essential oils. 🙄

Reactions: 14
Like with mrs makeup when she got it , she told everyone about going for a test then radio silence the whole family had it

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Like with mrs makeup when she got it , she told everyone about going for a test then radio silence the whole family had it
That was comedy gold. She was sitting on the couch slapping herself on the back for being so honest with her followers about going for the test then not a peep when they all tested positive 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That was comedy gold. She was sitting on the couch slapping herself on the back for being so honest with her followers about going for the test then not a peep when they all tested positive 😂😂😂😂😂
omg haha when was this?! I dip in and out of her stories so missed that one

Reactions: 2
Maybe that’s what happened in Portugal when all we were getting was odd posts of Sonny sucking ice pops. I thought we’d be getting 24/7 updates of what all the poor sheep were missing when big brave rebel Nikki broke free

Reactions: 1
What’s funny is once she gave him the calpol he was absolutely grand and they were sent home! But if she’s a headache she’ll pop two nurofen no problem 🙄
But she doesn't "like" taking them only when she is in pain, cause they rest of us take them for the craic like !!

Reactions: 2
omg haha when was this?! I dip in and out of her stories so missed that one
Months ago when she was pregnant. She was so smug, all my followers are messaging me telling me how honest I am and why wouldn’t I be guys I am always so honest 😅 she went for the test then & complete radio silence.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.