Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the most upset I have ever been at anyone’s mothering and I try never judge another mother . But holding out to the point of needing temple street when calpol in king and key - shameful
which she complained about too!did she say it was filthy???

Hard to know your own stock when your one of many buyers from aliexpress😂😂

Yeah that was soooo embarrassing to watch, Nikki was ADAMANT they were LBP....then Khloe started tagging the actual brand Baby Bling! 🙈
Thanks so much,it was wrecking my head the name of the brand!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She said there was vomit on the floor. Imagine, in a children’s hospital with sick children! Shocking 🙄
Her wasting valuable resources when all the child needed was a bit of Calpol, I’m actually shocked she could carry on like that.

Reactions: 6
She said there was vomit on the floor. Imagine, in a children’s hospital with sick children! Shocking 🙄
She’s all heart isn’t she 😂 She must have left her flash power mop at home. She could have recorded some content

Her wasting valuable resources when all the child needed was a bit of Calpol, I’m actually shocked she could carry on like that.
And probably storming around like she owned the place as well

• Haha
It was the most upset I have ever been at anyone’s mothering and I try never judge another mother . But holding out to the point of needing temple street when calpol in king and key - shameful
I imagine the nurses in temple street made her feel like tit when she told them she didn’t give him basic pain meds hence why she was giving out about the hospital the following day!

Reactions: 8
Temple street is an absolute joke of a hospital. We were left waiting for countless hours on hard plastic chairs. My son needed a bed and was left sleeping on a chair. He was five and was having a bad asthma episode. She’s not wrong for leaving.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Temple street is an absolute joke of a hospital. We were left waiting for countless hours on hard plastic chairs. My son needed a bed and was left sleeping on a chair. He was five and was having a bad asthma episode. She’s not wrong for leaving.
Because people like Nikki are blocking up the system. I think saying it is “a joke of a hospital” is very disrespectful to the dedicated staff who work there and the patients who attend - it is a hospital with a very good track record and people who attend regularly with very sick kids sing it’s praises. People who just occasionally attend ED are usually the ones who moan.

Reactions: 48
RECAAAAAAAP

Still a bully.
thinks she knows everything.
Won't get any vaccine thank you very much she prefers flowery water
Will take pain herself but won't give any to the baby when he had a temperature high enough to end up in A&E
Loves to think she's being discriminated against
Still a headmelter
Fucked off to Portugal for six weeks with her thermomix and her flash mop in order to provide the Most Boring content ever witnessed
Still a beggar
Now she's home unfortunately and her content is bags of dirty washing and licking Mark Fennells hole
Wonderful recap 👏👏

I’m sorry to hear about your son having a difficult time and I hope he is doing much better now 🤞💙 but do you mind if I ask you what reason do you think you were left waiting for so long ?
I can tell you with 100% absolute certainty that you were waiting because the doctors and nurses were busy dealing with other children at that time . I can assure you that doctors and nurses were not sitting around chatting or drinking tea while your child or any child sat waiting in pain . To say the hospital is a joke is very disrespectful to the hard working doctors and nurses and staff that work there and that are doing their absolute best with the resources they have available to them at that time . If anyone is to be blamed here maybe direct it towards the government and HSE who desperately need to employee thousands more nurses and consultants to ease the pressures in our hospital system especially the children’s hospitals . I apologise for getting defensive but my brother works in temple street and I can promise you that every doctor and every nurse and every staff member there is ALWAYS giving 110% , they are worked to the bone and seriously undervalued and overworked and this stage they are honestly at the brink of exhaustion . I’m sure I speak for every doctor and nurse and hospital staff in the country when I made that last statement , also while I’m on the subject of exhaustion and undervalued it’s not just healthcare workers but all the fabulous staff in shops , supermarkets , chemists etc everyone of us has played our part over the last year or so , and when I see people criticise it drives me mad 🤦🏻‍♀️ Rant over 🤣 and my apologies for the rant and for being defensive xx

• Heart
Reactions: 76
I was thete
Because people like Nikki are blocking up the system. I think saying it is “a joke of a hospital” is very disrespectful to the dedicated staff who work there and the patients who attend - it is a hospital with a very good track record and people who attend regularly with very sick kids sing it’s praises. People who just occasionally attend ED are usually the ones who moan.
I attended a lot due to my son’s asthma. It’s like a third world country hospital.

I’m sorry to hear about your son having a difficult time and I hope he is doing much better now 🤞💙 but do you mind if I ask you what reason do you think you were left waiting for so long ?
I can tell you with 100% absolute certainty that you were waiting because the doctors and nurses were busy dealing with other children at that time . I can assure you that doctors and nurses were not sitting around chatting or drinking tea while your child or any child sat waiting in pain . To say the hospital is a joke is very disrespectful to the hard working doctors and nurses and staff that work there and that are doing their absolute best with the resources they have available to them at that time . If anyone is to be blamed here maybe direct it towards the government and HSE who desperately need to employee thousands more nurses and consultants to ease the pressures in our hospital system especially the children’s hospitals . I apologise for getting defensive but my brother works in temple street and I can promise you that every doctor and every nurse and every staff member there is ALWAYS giving 110% , they are worked to the bone and seriously undervalued and overworked and this stage they are honestly at the brink of exhaustion . I’m sure I speak for every doctor and nurse and hospital staff in the country when I made that last statement , also while I’m on the subject of exhaustion and undervalued it’s not just healthcare workers but all the fabulous staff in shops , supermarkets , chemists etc everyone of us has played our part over the last year or so , and when I see people criticise it drives me mad 🤦🏻‍♀️ Rant over 🤣 and my apologies for the rant and for being defensive xx
Probably grossly understaffed like all hospitals! Not the staffs fault. I was in Beaumont once and the triage nurse told me there were 70 people waiting to be seen and two doctors! I said Jesus that’s ridiculous and she said ah that’s not even that busy!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m not directing it towards anyone in particular. This is my experience in the hospital. No sick child should have to wait countless hours in a packed waiting area. Iv worked hard this past year too. Trying to stay sane in this mad world while looking after a newborn and toddler and having had a stay in hospital myself and an operation. Our hospitals need a serious overhaul. I wish we had a private children’s hospital because the difference between a private and public adults hospital in
This country is like staying in a hotel. Thank goodness I could afford it .

Reactions: 2
Wow 😮 I knew she didn’t give calpol etc but never knew she ended up in hospital cos of it 🙄 like the first thing they’ll ask about or do is giving something to help temp!! She must have been the laughing stock at the nurses station 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.