Littlebowpip #5 Little bow Pip wanted a dip. She hopped on a plane fcuk the new strain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Denise is very lucky to be pregnant after her all her attempts but ya know what she was everywhere before past week between belfast dublin kildare wexford and out with all her staff at least 20 people at a table , I pray to god everything goes ok.for her but of she just had of went with the regulations she might have been ok

Reactions: 19
So funny reading the previous thread, the jealousy of people is mind boggling!!! I can't stand this one, had a run in with a couple of years ago and think she's a 1st class witch but she's gone on holiday not murdered someone! She is right to go noiw and duck the government messing with people's lives and mental health, I agree with whoever said about the 19th, all sitting like little toddlers waiting to be told when you can go on holiday. Prob say no on the 18th a few more weeks!!! I'm in Portugal right now and I can tell you it's way better than the pissing rain in Ireland, despite the few restrictions in place, also there was not 1 garda in Dublin airport last weekend when we flew out.
It's the refusal to vaccinate and the refusal to wait until the 19th that annoy people and the high and mighty attitude

Reactions: 11
It's the refusal to vaccinate and the refusal to wait until the 19th that annoy people and the high and mighty attitude
Yep I get that but I also think it's up to each person to decide if they want a vaccine and it's nobody else's business, all the talk of having respect for people but none for those who choose not to vaxx?? Re travelling before the 19th as I have done for many reasons that I don't have to explain to anyone, people treating others like criminals is so ott! The whole of Europe is travelling and you do realise ireland is not Only because of our inept government no other reason.
Edited to add in not any relation of this wagon tg I usually only comment on the other wagon joolietwins 🙄🙄 just giving an opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Honestly - the covid talk is so boring, its the same crap rehashed.

yes she selfish - yes shes an idiot - yes she should be thankful the rest of us obeyed the rules and regulations and got the vaccine so she can be that 'free thinker' and the majority of the country arent spreading it so she can have the right not to get vaccinated!!! but enough with the covid talk - we've had it for the last 18 months!

Reactions: 12
Its her anti vax bullshit that pisses me off about her. Let her or whoever off to Portugal. I'd have an issue if she doesn't stick to the rules (whatever they are then)when she comes home. Isolate until 5 day test or whatever. Even though its allowed travel is still risky. She's taken that risk that's her choice, but if she doesn't isolate when she comes home she's passing that risk onto people she comes in contact with.
I'm not in the slightest bit jealous of her being abroad. Id prefer to wait to be able to enjoy my holiday to the full. Not worry about curfews etc.
As shes both incredibly selfish and not intelligent enough to understand why we are asked to follow certain rules she probably won't stick to them.
Also on the vaccination thing if not enough people get vaccinated this will be a bigger problem for longer. If the disease is still circulating amongst unvaccinated people new strains and mutations develop, which may be vaccine resistant. Individual vaccination alone is not a magic shield.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yep I get that but I also think it's up to each person to decide if they want a vaccine and it's nobody else's business, all the talk of having respect for people but none for those who choose not to vaxx?? Re travelling before the 19th as I have done for many reasons that I don't have to explain to anyone, people treating others like criminals is so ott! The whole of Europe is travelling and you do realise ireland is not Only because of our inept government no other reason.
Edited to add in not any relation of this wagon tg I usually only comment on the other wagon joolietwins 🙄🙄 just giving an opinion.
Have you ever seen a loved one die from covid? Not being able to be with them long as they pass or not being able to be there at all cos of restrictions. Not being able to have a proper send off and the heart break of making a make shift grave in your garden so people can pay their respects. If it hasn’t graced your door it’s very hard to understand past the shite going around about bad flu etc etc. It’s far from it. It ravages even the healthiest of bodies and doesn’t decide “oh your too young, I’ll leave you be”

I got my first vaccine the other week and I got all sorts of side effects, but do you know what, I’m alive. I’m hopefully gonna be fully vaccinated soon and I’m still gonna be careful - masks, sanitising etc… I live with medically vulnerable people and I’ve kept them safe this long I’m not gonna mess it up. That’s were some anger comes in cos the likes of Nikki acts like covid is made up or an inconvenience to her life. Spare a thought for the people that most don’t want to care or have a thought about because it’s not affecting them. This whole shite of look after yourself, is bullshit if your gonna just act like covid isn’t around.
Also just because people are travelling doesn’t mean covid is miraculously gone, it’s still a nasty virus and can affect anyone in all sorts of ways.

mum not saying people should be house bound either. But have a bit of cop on cos some of us are still like prisoners. And there’s no need to flaunt holidays etc… I’d rather people didn’t share to be honest….

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There you go nikki I know you read here
My daughter has cul camp this week and they were outside in the rain on Tuesday! Under no circumstances we’re they allowed indoors. I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if they’re claiming it’s “one on one” training!

Reactions: 5
My daughter has cul camp this week and they were outside in the rain on Tuesday! Under no circumstances we’re they allowed indoors. I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if they’re claiming it’s “one on one” training!
yeah one of mine had an outdoor summer camp and they loved it, once their prepared for the Irish weather it does be grand. I’d rather that than to be worrying about them stuck indoors with however many other kids. Even on the outdoor ones they’re in little pods.

Sorry if it's been said, I dip in and out of nikkis stories very infrequently as she's so Insufferable and smug and sanctimonious. How has she gotten the whole tribe of Fitzpatricks in Portugal on holidays when it's essential travel only at the moment??

Sorry if it's been said, I dip in and out of nikkis stories very infrequently as she's so Insufferable and smug and sanctimonious. How has she gotten the whole tribe of Fitzpatricks in Portugal on holidays when it's essential travel only at the moment??

probably the usual shite from influencers, “we’re doing a essential photo shoot that we couldn’t possibly do at home”…

Reactions: 2
I have zero respect for people who don't get vaccinated

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god.. your laughable. None of your bleeding Business if people don't get vaccinated.. stay away from people for the rest of your life so if your that afraid..
I'd quite happily stay away from you and all the other anti vaxxers.👍😄
Dont want to get personal but its genuinely a pity you dont seem capable of understanding why it is society's problem if people don't get vaccinated.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.