Littlebowpip #5 Little bow Pip wanted a dip. She hopped on a plane fcuk the new strain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Had to amend it to fit - original was:

Little bow Pip wanted a dip and didn't know where to find it. She hopped on a plane despite the new strain but didn't leave the lip behind her".

Thread title thanks to @Emilee86

Any one for a recap?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Recap

Things Nikki finds 'sad':
- empty airports, even though she wasn't supposed to travel yet
- empty sun loungers by the pool, even though the Irish population who go there stuck to the rules and haven't gone there yet
- 'all the messages' she gets from wannabe anti-vaxxers, even though the route of off anti-vax stems from disgraced doctor Andrew Wakefield who's laughable research was de-bunked and he was stuck off!

Things Nikki clearly does not find 'sad' :
- the struggle everyone has gone through over the last year financially, emotionally and loosing loved ones
- the bad name she's giving to businesses that have collaborated with her, after she begged from them, now she's breaking all the rules
- the struggle of business owners to stay afloat - someone else runs her preschool, she left the country as soon as her dance school opened and left someone else (her sister 🤷‍♀️???) to run it, and clearly someone else ran the shop for her in Kildare too.

Reactions: 19
Imagine is the garden center rather than give to a blogger gave furniture to use in an outside garden space? Local town/village? Nursing home, hospital/palliative care unit?
They’d provide something that would benefit communities and still get shared airtime for it.

Reactions: 27
Imagine is the garden center rather than give to a blogger gave furniture to use in an outside garden space? Local town/village? Nursing home, hospital/palliative care unit?
They’d provide something that would benefit communities and still get shared airtime for it.
Would be an amazing idea!!!!

Reactions: 7
That’s an amazing idea. And they would get far more respect for it. I’d say they got totally shafted by Nikki. There’s no way they would have handed her probably the most expensive thing they had if they knew she would be gone for basically the whole summer a few days later after one quick story in the dark. They were banking on lots of photos and stories. Well she got what she wanted so that will end the Jones tagging.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s an amazing idea. And they would get far more respect for it. I’d say they got totally shafted by Nikki. There’s no way they would have handed her probably the most expensive thing they had if they knew she would be gone for basically the whole summer a few days later after one quick story in the dark. They were banking on lots of photos and stories. Well she got what she wanted so that will end the Jones tagging.
They didn’t even get many followers after her lame story.
Friday they had 3562
Saturday they had 3581
Today they have 3583
An extra 21 people following them all for Nikki to get a fire pit and seats worth a couple of grand.
I unfollowed as soon as I saw her collab. Support local. Not a hope.
(Aware of how invested I am... I just needed to see how many people Nikki would bring to Jones’ insta page) 🤨
Back to work now so I can save for some garden furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Friday they had 3562
Saturday they had 3581
Today they have 3583
An extra 21 people following them all for Nikki to get a fire pit and seats worth a couple of grand.
(Aware of how invested I am... I just needed to see how many people Nikki would bring to Jones’ insta page) 🤨
It was definitely an awful deal for them. But the main thing is Nikki will have her lovely garden furniture when she comes back from Portugal. I suppose if you have no morals, you have to fill your life with material things to fill the void.

Friday they had 3562
Saturday they had 3581
Today they have 3583
A harsh lesson for them so. And she knew well when she got that set that she wasn’t going to be around. She’s shameless.
Hopefully companies will start to cop that she actually doesn’t do much to promote their business as well as being an insufferable dose of shite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Is there any way they could take it back because she wasn't around to show it off properly all summer 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus isn’t that just crappy, nearly hounding the place and getting loads from them to do the garden and she’s away now and not even showing it all. Bit late when she gets back to be doing it. Shows what a selfish greedy cow she is.

Reactions: 4
Jones are as bad the reply I got from them was that she can do what she likes in her own time. But they would give my feedback to the owner

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Jesus isn’t that just crappy, nearly hounding the place and getting loads from them to do the garden and she’s away now and not even showing it all. Bit late when she gets back to be doing it. Shows what a selfish greedy cow she is.
I honestly hope that any business she contacts in future know about this and point blank refuse to give her ANYTHING. The business in question were foolish to give her so much but what she did was disgusting. She knew she was gone for 6 weeks... why did she even want the stuff!?

Reactions: 9
I honestly hope that any business she contacts in future know about this and point blank refuse to give her ANYTHING. The business in question were foolish to give her so much but what she did was disgusting. She knew she was gone for 6 weeks... why did she even want the stuff!?
Pure and utter greed. She obviously thinks the more material things she has in her life, the more successful she is. Imagine the difference that could have made to a family who genuinely struggled and made sacrifices during all of this. Instead it's sitting rotting in nikkis garden along with everything else she has wedged in there.
Like someone said earlier, wouldn't it have been lovely to donate it to say a nursing home where those poor people went months on end without seeing family.

Reactions: 14
Right which one of ye started following them??? They have gone up by 1. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like Sonny boy kicked off in the fancy restaurant last night...good lad..keep it up🤣🤣🤣😛😛😛

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The science was good enough to keep her mam alive for two more years. It was good enough then even though they tried meat/dairy/sugar free diet and juicing first before chemo and nearly killed Tina. She goes on about how the uncle is their hero for donating cells for the transplant. The science was good enough then, for her transplant. She nearly died then too but science saved her and gave them MORE TIME. But she picks and chooses what she wants to believe. Science gave you TWO MORE YEARS with your mum and science allowed her to pass with dignity and pain free too I'd bet.

You are a liar and a fraud Nikki and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.