Littlebowpip #5 Little bow Pip wanted a dip. She hopped on a plane fcuk the new strain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So true. Didn't you know her children are perfect.
Maybe she’s trying to seem more relatable. I’m sure the garden centre have said there’s been complaints. She doesn’t give a tit what people think unless it stops the gravy train for her. She won’t be long reigning it in then.
She doesn’t even have that big of a following compared to most of the huns. She must really have to harass companies. No better woman for the job.

Reactions: 4
So funny reading the previous thread, the jealousy of people is mind boggling!!! I can't stand this one, had a run in with a couple of years ago and think she's a 1st class witch but she's gone on holiday not murdered someone! She is right to go noiw and duck the government messing with people's lives and mental health, I agree with whoever said about the 19th, all sitting like little toddlers waiting to be told when you can go on holiday. Prob say no on the 18th a few more weeks!!! I'm in Portugal right now and I can tell you it's way better than the pissing rain in Ireland, despite the few restrictions in place, also there was not 1 garda in Dublin airport last weekend when we flew out.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So funny reading the previous thread, the jealousy of people is mind boggling!!! I can't stand this one, had a run in with a couple of years ago and think she's a 1st class witch but she's gone on holiday not murdered someone! She is right to go noiw and duck the government messing with people's lives and mental health, I agree with whoever said about the 19th, all sitting like little toddlers waiting to be told when you can go on holiday. Prob say no on the 18th a few more weeks!!! I'm in Portugal right now and I can tell you it's way better than the pissing rain in Ireland, despite the few restrictions in place, also there was not 1 garda in Dublin airport last weekend when we flew out.
😂😂👍 Sure. Are you 12.. "I'm having a better time than you" 🙄😂 not jealous at all thanks, ill go for my 8 weeks next summer to our own place abroad, but I respect people, I'm not a toddler waiting to be told when I can or can't do something...as someone posted a pic above, I listen to science and those who actually are qualified to speak on the issue and give guidance, and on the foot of that, I make my mind up, research ya know..

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Always hilarious when the anti vax/government/NPHET posters come on this thread.. always the same names commenting and liking 😂

Reactions: 18
Always hilarious when the anti vax/government/NPHET posters come on this thread.. always the same names commenting and liking 😂
If COVID has taught us anything, it’s that there’s two types of people. The huge majority are people who give a tit. They are socially responsible. They don’t feel the need to constantly break the rules. Are they happy that they can’t see their family or go abroad on holiday? Of course not. But they are adult about it and suck it up for the sake of vulnerable people and to get the country back on track. They are willing to make sacrifices like wearing masks and getting the vaccine. Then you have the other camp who will always have a problem with everything they are asked to do. They are just too selfish to see beyond their own needs. As long as they are happy and getting their own way, that’s all that matters. They’re actually the ones that are acting like toddlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is that you gav? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Must be the sister since she flew out of Dublin last week, Gavin drove over 😜
maybe it’s Nikki herself and she was fighting with her other personality 2 years ago 🤷🏼‍♀️ Made up run in to make it look like someone else. We’re not that easily fooled 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t be their biggest fan but I think they are dead right!! My friend flew out of Dublin this morning no issue . One guy asked her was it essential travel and she said yes and they waved her and her family though.
I’m not a anti vax, anti government ect but the Eu is open since July 1st and once you are vaxed or have negetive covid test it really isn’t a big deal . Nikki might have had a crying baby in a restaurant last night but I’d much rather that than having one outside a restraunt here in the cold .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Here here 👏🏼 People on here checking Jones follower numbers and Nikki off living life in Portugal, I know who I’d rather be friends with 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Will be interesting to see if Nikki will acknowledge Denise (Pea Low) and send her good wishes to recover from covid…

Reactions: 2
Here here 👏🏼 People on here checking Jones follower numbers and Nikki off living life in Portugal, I know who I’d rather be friends with 😅
My reasoning for checking is to see if she has influenced people to follow and buy from them. She shamelessly tagged the place for weeks and weeks and last summer too and got her free tit. Yet Jones’s haven’t benefited on the instagram front. Generally a collab with a decent influencer can send 100s in days.

Just checked again and they now have 3592. Maybe I should be getting free garden furniture for sending people their way!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Will be interesting to see if Nikki will acknowledge Denise (Pea Low) and send her good wishes to recover from covid…
Was just going to mention her here, that poor woman is very sick and about to have a baby. You can tell by her she’s very unwell. She can hardly say covid isn’t a real threat after seeing that!?

Reactions: 7
Was just going to mention her here, that poor woman is very sick and about to have a baby. You can tell by her she’s very unwell. She can hardly say covid isn’t a real threat after seeing that!?
Come on now!! Did you not hear Nikki saying not to believe everything you hear on SOCIAL MEDIA!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Come on now!! Did you not hear Nikki saying not to believe everything you hear on SOCIAL MEDIA!! 😂😂
I know 🤦🏻‍♀️ She admitted she’s covid positive and her placenta is failing because of it. But it’s all a hoax and we should just do our own thing anyway 🤪🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Lads have to say I hate when people start with the that’s you or a relation when someone doesn’t agree , I was her aswell over my opinion on covid 🖐🏼 . The freebies do gall me but I’ve said it before and will say it again it would KILL me to read all this about my family, partner ,mother , it would eat me up . I would rather sit on a deck chair burning the arse off me all summer than take that stick for a free garden chair 🙈 I don’t know how any of them do it .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.