Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Suggestion

Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie, can’t ‘wait’ to be an aunt, only eats a plant.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Right, to all the Nikki supporters, anyone who disagrees with her isn't a sheep.
What people like you fail to realise is that those of us getting vaccinated aren't blind, idiotic simpletons. We have looked at the same "facts" you have and come to a different outcome.
The absolute narcissism to think you're are smarter than everyone else, that you are superior based on your opinion about a topic.
The issue with Nikki is that she's a condescending, self centered, immoral twat. She is so convinced of her intelligence that she can't even see the holes in her own arguments.
What is the alternative? Herd immunity will only be obtained through vaccination.
Why would governments deliberately cripple the economy in order to control us? What is the end game?
In relation to the legislation brought in last night, I believe it's unconstitutional. There is a middle ground. I think people should get vaccinated unless they have a medical reason not to but I believe ultimately it is people's choice.
If unvaccinated people want to eat indoors and risk catching covid then I think they should be let and that any hospitality workers who aren't vaccinated be offered the vaccine immediately.
There is no need to talk down to people, to criticise, belittle. Your only massaging your own ego. Not helping the situation in any way. People like Nikki and AOL are exactly why people dismiss legitimate vaccine concerns. They do the cause no favours

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
So funny reading the previous thread, the jealousy of people is mind boggling!!! I can't stand this one, had a run in with a couple of years ago and think she's a 1st class bitch but she's gone on holiday not murdered someone! She is right to go noiw and fuck the government messing with people's lives and mental health, I agree with whoever said about the 19th, all sitting like little toddlers waiting to be told when you can go on holiday. Prob say no on the 18th a few more weeks!!! I'm in Portugal right now and I can tell you it's way better than the pissing rain in Ireland, despite the few restrictions in place, also there was not 1 garda in Dublin airport last weekend when we flew out.
😂😂👍 Sure. Are you 12.. "I'm having a better time than you" 🙄😂 not jealous at all thanks, ill go for my 8 weeks next summer to our own place abroad, but I respect people, I'm not a toddler waiting to be told when I can or can't do something...as someone posted a pic above, I listen to science and those who actually are qualified to speak on the issue and give guidance, and on the foot of that, I make my mind up, research ya know..

• Heart
Reactions: 41

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Thick? I have an education and a masters in science actually in immunology and work in the area, I've seen the cover ups first hand in this whole shit show they call a pandemic... Your probably a full time yummy mummy loving life on the PUP... Make sure your mask is good and tight on in bed tonight ♥
Let’s be honest there isn’t a cats chance in hell you work in immunology and science given the above post.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Chippednails

VIP Member
I’m not nikkis biggest fan by any means but on this topic I have to agree (maybe not using her words from her post) but just because she clearly isn’t gonna get the vaccine doesn’t mean she doesn’t vaccinate her kids! Maybe she doesn’t! But difference being those vaccines are fully trialled and tested, this covid vaccine isnt! So any parent who consents to giving their child
This experimental vaccine is off their heads! So I wouldn’t put her in the “doesn’t vaccinate her kids” bracket solely cos she is against this vaccine! I say fair play to her for once for standing up to this and I hope to god more “influencers” do! I’m not here to now get a bashing cos of this opinion but just feel strongly towards the 2 tier society that was voted tonight and the fact some parents are clearly okay letting this kids be part of this experimental vaccine that hasn’t even been approved so don’t come at me now with hate as we are all entitled to our opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but she is anti vax in all regards & has said this few times. Also she’s currently talking about adults getting the vaccine, don’t think she’s even started on the talking about the kids part. Also doesn’t give the kids pain meds if sick since we have all seen. People can do what their like but when they have a big platform & kinda look down on others that’s where I have an issue.

I never really had an opinion on vaccines I just took them but something hit home two years ago. My nephew was under going chemo for leukaemia since birth & could not be given the normal baby ones. When he was 3 he was in play school and although had a weak immune system was able to fight normal colds etc. A kid in his group had measles as they were not vaccinated… we watched my nephew in ICU for 4 weeks trying to fight off measles. We are so lucky he survived. At one stage a talk was had about switching off his life support machine. Vaccinations are about protecting the vulnerable also, the ones that can’t take the vaccines. I’m sorry but this just hit a nerve.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Letshavealuck

The funny thing is she keeps going on about kids being able to play and just be kids. Do you know what allows kids to be kids? Not growing up with a camera forced in their faces to sell content on Instagram that’s what. Having a “normal childhood” which isn’t over exposed to 1000’s of people on the internet when they are not old enough to have a choice ! Her kids don’t have normal freedoms they do what Nikki wants to do when Nikki wants to do it !! They are vegans as Nikki wants them to be vegans. They don’t get medication or vaccinations as Nikki makes that choice. I don’t think their is anything about their lives that are normal and free!

Also Ireland is stuck in the current situation due to absolute twits like Nikki who won’t vaccinate ! Who think they know more then millions of doctors, researchers, scientists who have studied for years.

honestly the mind boggles ! Absolute morons who pick and choose what science they believe !

that plane in the sky today your on. You know how it stays up there? Science ! The reason your dads alive today after his heart attack …. Guess what science !

Definite IQ in the low range our Nikki ! And common as muck to go with it !

• Heart
Reactions: 31

overgrammers

VIP Member
She is totally right . You can’t discriminate against people because they don’t want to take an experimental vaccine. Anyone that thinks it’s right to need a a vaccine to live your life is insane. Once the government start down this road it will never end. More lockdowns, more restrictions, it’s never ending . You either want your life back at this stage or you are asking for your freedoms to be taken away forever.

By the way she isn’t a minority thousand are protesting in Dublin tonight and across the world against these crazy COVID lockdowns and rules.

By the way she isn’t a minority thousand are protesting in Dublin tonight and across the world against these crazy COVID lockdowns and rules.
The only reason restrictions have been eased and travelling is reopening is because people are taking the vaccine, but anti Vaxxers won’t acknowledge that.
I mean I question the intelligence of people who fail to grasp this basic concept. If we all took that attitude we would all be still in full lock down with this shit show running rampant, people like her who haven’t restricted themselves and carry on as normal can do so thanks to those who take the vaccine. They’re fucking Galling to say the least.

Reactions: 31

SarahB1234

Chatty Member
Always hilarious when the anti vax/government/NPHET posters come on this thread.. always the same names commenting and liking 😂
If COVID has taught us anything, it’s that there’s two types of people. The huge majority are people who give a shit. They are socially responsible. They don’t feel the need to constantly break the rules. Are they happy that they can’t see their family or go abroad on holiday? Of course not. But they are adult about it and suck it up for the sake of vulnerable people and to get the country back on track. They are willing to make sacrifices like wearing masks and getting the vaccine. Then you have the other camp who will always have a problem with everything they are asked to do. They are just too selfish to see beyond their own needs. As long as they are happy and getting their own way, that’s all that matters. They’re actually the ones that are acting like toddlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

dotiedot

Chatty Member
"kids are away from the madness at home and enjoying being kids"
Didn't realise all the kids in Ireland are currently locked up and not allowed play or go anywhere? Must've missed that announcement!
Fucking idiot

Reactions: 29
Is this a competition as to which country has had the most personal freedoms and human rights taken away from us? If your gonna battle with a person you don’t like don’t let be over human rights. 🙄🙄. I honestly pity people who think what’s going on around the world is right and just. Nazi German comes to mind . Be on the right side of history. Open your mind .
The fuckin cheek of you to compare covid to nazi Germany!! Are you that thick? Nazi Germany where people were murdered because of their religion, sent to concentration camps where they all died, bodies piled on top of one another, where they had to flee their country or die, and you think this is the same fuckin thing? Trying to save people's lives is not the same thing you are not right in the head if you think it is!! And nikki you can fuck off too

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Luckymum

Chatty Member
Hi Nikki did you ask your bestie the Mrs for recommendations for dog minders for your 6 weeks holiday? Your dog looked so happy to see your family, you might want to spare a thought for the families whose dogs ended up in Ashton Pound who were consistently lied to and never got to see their furry babies ever again.
Are you going to let your kids meet up with their poor impoverished friends who haven't left the country all summer before school? Who haven't had a summer? Will you tell your kids to be humble and not brag that they have just had 6 weeks in Por-chew-gal and that you paid for a slightly bigger seat on the way home (not really first class but lets pretend it is)?
Since the kids in Ireland have had a shit summer and haven't been living life at all will you be donating bows and dance classes to help them get over the terrible, terrible time they have been having?
Countdown to the next beg fest - those premium AL seats don't pay for themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Imagine is the garden center rather than give to a blogger gave furniture to use in an outside garden space? Local town/village? Nursing home, hospital/palliative care unit?
They’d provide something that would benefit communities and still get shared airtime for it.

Reactions: 27

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Jesus, what is she on about, the kids have enjoyed being kids in Portugal and can't do that in Ireland? Every kid I know is doing their normal activities and playing with friends all summer, in Ireland! She's actually painful.

• Heart

Luckymum

Chatty Member
Its all a bit ironic really - this one who is telling us all to wake up because of the indoor dining legislation passed is currently enjoying herself in another country where you need to be vaccinated or provide a negative test to get INSIDE restaurants at weekends and everything has to be closed every night by 10.30pm and there have been strict curfews around movement in certain areas. But when she landed in Portugal her take on things were that the restrictions suit her family? Should she not be out protesting with the Portugese and telling them to wake up? Also you now need a negative test/vaccination cert to check into any hotel/self catering accom.
I can see more restrictions on the way in Portugal. Hopefully Nikki can find 'her people' and use her 'voice' and not be 'silenced'. Get herself up off her sun lounger and away from her holiday accommodation and out in protest at the injustice in the world. While she mixes with her Portugese anti-Government friends she should have a good old chat with them about how they were supported by their Government financially for their businesses and see how Ireland compares there?
And while she is 'working' from her balcony she should really do some of her famous research and see what covid is doing to other countries like Bali and South Africa where there is very limited access to vaccines and % of people vaccinated.

• Heart

Emilee86

Chatty Member
Thick? I have an education and a masters in science actually in immunology and work in the area, I've seen the cover ups first hand in this whole shit show they call a pandemic... Your probably a full time yummy mummy loving life on the PUP... Make sure your mask is good and tight on in bed tonight ♥
You work in Immunology? Try working in ICU during this whole thing you call a "shitshow" and see how you feel letting love ones say goodbye via an IPad. I don't know what micky mouse college you got your masters in but it bought you not one bit of class or humanity....

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Poor Nikki is heartbroken. Pity none of these people were in Portugal. She probably would have given up first class seat to them a few days ago.
She understands their plight better than most because she recently fled to Portugal with her family to keep them safe & to let them ‘be kids’

• Haha

Columbo

VIP Member
Seriously, why would you post about the great future your children have ahead of them when a family in their community is mourning the future their child will never have?
Completely insensitive and inappropriate timing. I hope that family find the strength to keep going through their heartbreak 💙

Reactions: 26