Littlebowpip #5 Little bow Pip wanted a dip. She hopped on a plane fcuk the new strain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you sure about that as I’m sure she made a comment last week about discriminating against those unvaccinated?
I could be mistaken but I thought she said she had been just before she flew away, she needed the PCR because she wouldn't be post second vaccine to be covered to travel

Reactions: 1
I could be mistaken but I thought she said she had been just before she flew away, she needed the PCR because she wouldn't be post second vaccine to be covered to travel
I was thinking the same I thought she said something

Reactions: 1
Sweet suffering Jesus please tell me she hasn’t ordered name tags for a secondary school child 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
If he goes into school with football name labels on his books he will literally never live it down. For such a cool hip mother, she really is clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If he goes into school with football name labels on his books he will literally never live it down. For such a cool hip mother, she really is clueless.
You wouldn’t even get away with that at the end of primary school. How mortifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You wouldn’t even get away with that at the end of primary school. How mortifying.
Not defending her but it sounded like they were sent out to her before she had actually got to order them? Sounded like she got onto the girl yesterday to order them but the girl had already sent them. The stick he would get in school with them 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This discrimination tit drives me mad, there are always choices to make in life and most if not all have consequences which you have to choose to except, the whole point of the indoors dining etc is down to now taking the most vulerable people, which is non vaccinated people, out of the most riskiest situations. If anything the rules are trying to keep these people safe. Then people go on about tit like we use the same toilets etc, no level headed person would expect any restaurant/pub to have new toilets put in etc for outdoor dining. You go to the toilet, wear you mask wash you hands etc and come back out. All makes perfect sense to level headed people.
Until they start using the system for other services, shops, schools or social welfare, and all of a sudden you can’t participate in even basic stuff unless your boosters are up to date. Seriously, what next? Taking fags/burgers off people ‘for their own safety’ too?
It’s feckall to do with risk. I think yer woman is a gobshite the way she goes on, but she’s not wrong about it being discrimination when it’s vaxxed or nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Until they start using the system for other services, shops, schools or social welfare, and all of a sudden you can’t participate in even basic stuff unless your boosters are up to date. Seriously, what next? Taking fags/burgers off people ‘for their own safety’ too?
It’s feckall to do with risk. I think yer woman is a gobshite the way she goes on, but she’s not wrong about it being discrimination when it’s vaxxed or nothing.
We will have to agree to disagree

Reactions: 7
Not turning this into a debate but vaccine rules have always applied. I know this version is slightly different but most western countries have had rules on vaccinations for certain things for many years. My child’s play school back 10 years ago had to have vaccine records unless you couldn’t for medical reasons. Also, not to belittle this conversation but it also applies for pets. The dog kennels that look after my dog won’t take her each summer for holidays unless we show proof of up to date vaccinations.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Time for a new thread, any suggestions?

Littlebowpip #6 in OUR Portugal for 6 weeks, her attitude towards covid reeks

Reactions: 8
Not turning this into a debate but vaccine rules have always applied. I know this version is slightly different but most western countries have had rules on vaccinations for certain things for many years. My child’s play school back 10 years ago had to have vaccine records unless you couldn’t for medical reasons. Also, not to belittle this conversation but it also applies for pets. The dog kennels that look after my dog won’t take her each summer for holidays unless we show proof of up to date vaccinations.
Ah now, we’re not feckin pets and we don’t live in North Korea either. 🙂 I hear what you’re saying but it’s false equivalency - you never legally needed medical passes to participate in life. But off topic so back to Nikki.

Reactions: 2
Time for a new thread, any suggestions?

Littlebowpip #6 in OUR Portugal for 6 weeks, her attitude towards covid reeks
Littlebowpip #6 anti vax nick won't be so slick, when auntie duties get put on hold, and Terry leaves her out on the cold..

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.