Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bloody new she would get gifted a new hoover , so obvious what she was doing actually begging make me cringe 🙈
With that ridiculous baby voice she puts on, makes me shudder 🤢

Just noticed her latest grid post doesn’t feature the hoppen book OR magnifying glass... Kelsey, u ok hun??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
With that ridiculous baby voice she puts on, makes me shudder 🤢

Just noticed her latest grid post doesn’t feature the hoppen book OR magnifying glass... Kelsey, u ok hun??
Dont worry - they are in the very next one along with those bloody cushions that have been in her hall, bedroom, living room and outside 🤢

Reactions: 1
PEEEES ME OFF that she still drones on the old woah is me, I still cant afford to change the blind and/or curtains in the spare room and the tomato soup carpet is still down in there, yet she constantly buys "Ralphie" clothes for her "staple wardrobe" ffs....... cheaper than full price from TKMAX or not - If you dont want high street clothes only "designer" stop complaining you cant afford to finish off your bungalow ffs......

Also if I remember rightly her brother did her flooring in her hall and the new skirting etc because hes in the trade, surely if she was as desperate as she makes out about wishing she could change the spare room or the kitchen cupboards she could get her brother to help her source things at trade prices!?! She just comes across like she purposely leaves things that she wants until she gets them for free through insta!!! Such a Beg its embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
PEEEES ME OFF that she still drones on the old woah is me, I still cant afford to change the blind and/or curtains in the spare room and the tomato soup carpet is still down in there, yet she constantly buys "Ralphie" clothes for her "staple wardrobe" ffs....... cheaper than full price from TKMAX or not - If you dont want high street clothes only "designer" stop complaining you cant afford to finish off your bungalow ffs......

Also if I remember rightly her brother did her flooring in her hall and the new skirting etc because hes in the trade, surely if she was as desperate as she makes out about wishing she could change the spare room or the kitchen cupboards she could get her brother to help her source things at trade prices!?! She just comes across like she purposely leaves things that she wants until she gets them for free through insta!!! Such a Beg its embarrassing.
I'm so glad it is not only me that thinks this. She drops money on all saints clothes and m and s food etc but cant afford a new carpet or blinds? I absolutely think shes waiting to have it gifted or for a collab 🙄 she must be paying out a fair whack now the boyfriend has bailed tho. I'm sure they both owned that house.

Reactions: 3
I'm so glad it is not only me that thinks this. She drops money on all saints clothes and m and s food etc but cant afford a new carpet or blinds? I absolutely think shes waiting to have it gifted or for a collab 🙄 she must be paying out a fair whack now the boyfriend has bailed tho. I'm sure they both owned that house.
Think it was her house and the boyfriend had another (hense why she never mentions the "country house" anymore LOL ...... She posted once that she sold her horse to buy her house or something along those lines. Its so annoying when she drones about dont feel like people have better than you because we all have things we want to do to our houses too - shows the spare room (again) ...... Just buy a set of curtains and a new carpet - the walls are already painted and be done with it, dont buy another "Ralphie" jacket or waterfall coat for a month, its summer! 🙈

Ah ok, I unfollowed her a while ago because she bored me to tears. She is very much into herself. She seems to earn a good wage, judging by her locus and mentioning on stories before she sometimes has to travel by helicopter for work, I'm assuming its oil and gas. Could be wrong tho. She does say she saves for things but what that is I cant quite fathom.

• Haha
Ah ok, I unfollowed her a while ago because she bored me to tears. She is very much into herself. She seems to earn a good wage, judging by her locus and mentioning on stories before she sometimes has to travel by helicopter for work, I'm assuming its oil and gas. Could be wrong tho. She does say she saves for things but what that is I cant quite fathom.
I’m almost sure she works in architecture

lol oh wow haha, never heard her say anything about travelling by helicopter for work?? Yet she cant afford curtains!?! :sneaky:🙈😂

lol oh wow haha, never heard her say anything about travelling by helicopter for work?? Yet she cant afford curtains!?! :sneaky:🙈😂
It was a q and a thing months and months ago before I unfollowed. I think people asked about her job and she said she didnt want to divulge but this is an interesting fact then went on to say about the helo.

• Wow
I commented asking I'd she had multiple cushions for each room and outside or was she moving them to stage and SHE DELETED MY COMMENT 🤣🤣🤣 does she think we dont notice? Kelsey we dont need a magnifying glass to see that you are rotating about 5 gifted items round your whole home (and outdoors 🙄) put your hand in your pocket and buy yourself some nice bits I'f you want to keep up with this crazy staged show home thing you have going on. I mean she has a really good job what is this all about?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I commented asking I'd she had multiple cushions for each room and outside or was she moving them to stage and SHE DELETED MY COMMENT 🤣🤣🤣 does she think we dont notice? Kelsey we dont need a magnifying glass to see that you are rotating about 5 gifted items round your whole home (and outdoors 🙄) put your hand in your pocket and buy yourself some nice bits I'f you want to keep up with this crazy staged show home thing you have going on. I mean she has a really good job what is this all about?!
She wants everything kindly gifted, that’s why! After heavily dropping hints with the hoover for MONTHS and being sent one recently, she will clearly play the long game before someone takes the bait.

Reactions: 5
So now it seems she’s hinting for some lamps.! Why ask does anyone know of anywhere else selling them cheaper when she has google. Crazes me along with the placement of the same accessories 🔎

Reactions: 4
And the day before hinting for new jeans! Waist size, length, style she managed to get it all conveniently in her stories....just in case someone wants to send her some.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Agreed with the above! If she had better money management she'd actually be able to do the rest of her house up!

I mean she has a really good job what is this all about?!
I don't mean this in a nasty way but what makes you think she has a nice job? I've followed her for years I've never really known what she does for a living really, good or bad!

If she stopped buying tit “staples” ( ugh the way she says it while pulling at those bloody wet look leggings) she would be able to finish her house!
She’s just a total beg who will no doubt get gifted new lamps so she can play “where’s wally” with her magnifying glass 🔍 🔎

• Haha
Agreed with the above! If she had better money management she'd actually be able to do the rest of her house up!

I don't mean this in a nasty way but what makes you think she has a nice job? I've followed her for years I've never really known what she does for a living really, good or bad!
She is an architect. Also the boyfriend (maybe now ex?) has a house in Perth I think she once said and she lives in Aberdeen. Separate houses.

She is an architect. Also the boyfriend (maybe now ex?) has a house in Perth I think she once said and she lives in Aberdeen. Separate houses.
I've followed her for years and never heard her say that unless I missed it, when did she say it?

I always thought she had an office job! Could she just be working in an architect's office?

I've followed her for years and never heard her say that unless I missed it, when did she say it?

I always thought she had an office job! Could she just be working in an architect's office?
Can’t remember exactly when she said it but was at least a year and a half, maybe two years ago. Architects work in offices....

Can’t remember exactly when she said it but was at least a year and a half, maybe two years ago. Architects work in offices....
I can't see her being an architect maybe it's just me, I thought she had an admin job of some sort!

Surely if she was an architect she'd talk about structures and buildings more in her stories? That'd be interesting I'd watch it!

Reactions: 2