Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no sign of the boyfriend?? Bet he's sick of not being able to sit down without the cushions and pictures being rearranged constantly around him!!

Reactions: 3
I used to like her in the beginning, but as is the usual when the insta fame hits, so inflates the ego. I dont even think alot of them realise how what they do and say looks to those outside the bubble. It's the way the world seems to be going now.

Reactions: 4
Now she’s got the bloody magnifying glass outside 😂😂 and has trailed out all the cushions etc from her living room!
Seriously?! I don’t get what she’s trying to do with her page; does she want to be a photographer? Cause the staging she carries out for photos is ridiculous!

But don’t you know they are deep and meaningful, symbolic cushions that show us the meaning of the secret of being happy or some nonsense like that?? 😂😂😂
They are tagged remnent kings the company that gifted ash mama Reid her curtains.
Never heard of this lady and had a look
What's with the magnifying glass and that book?
The cushions flowers white wood tray black handbag cream throw move a round a lot.
Also can't tell if she loves the art work from lounge to hallway.
It's all a bit samey and boring so much neutral devoid of colour.

They are tagged remnent kings the company that gifted ash mama Reid her curtains.
Never heard of this lady and had a look
What's with the magnifying glass and that book?
The cushions flowers white wood tray black handbag cream throw move a round a lot.
Also can't tell if she loves the art work from lounge to hallway.
It's all a bit samey and boring so much neutral devoid of colour.
I have a theory- the Kelly hoppen book actually contains a where’s wally book inside the cover and that’s why the magnifying glass always accompanys a it in every god damn photo- she is looking for wally! Wow, the answer was there all along 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If shes got money to spunk in tkmaxx on Ralphie, then she can go out and buy a blimmin hoover rather than moan for 4 months about a broken hoover.

Well we knew that was coming. Banging on for months about no hoover and the dog dropping fur constantly.
To be fair she’s begged for four months and finally got a freebie, Kelsey plays the long game!
Makes me so mad that people like her spend so much money on fashion and just hint and hint and hint and get something free that normal people have no choice but to replace straight away and not treat ourselves.
Be more kelsey- spend all your money on beige, beige, beige ‘fashion’ and ‘ralphies’ and be gifted holidays and electricals.
The hoover has done me, I’m out. Unfollowing the desperate beg!

Reactions: 5
If shes got money to spunk in tkmaxx on Ralphie, then she can go out and buy a blimmin hoover rather than moan for 4 months about a broken hoover.
Since when were 4 season old factory second Ralph Lauren handbags fashionable anyway? I remember wearing this brand as a teenager lol x

• Haha
The boyfriend is defo out of the picture but like most of these influencers, when it's not all happy clappy they will just gloss over the hard facts of life and hope no one notices 🙄

Reactions: 1
So sick of her talking about her “wet look leggings”
In my opinion they look bloody awful!

She’s also another one who puts a swipe up to an affiliate link but doesn’t say where the item is from, forcing people to swipe up to find out, meaning she gets her commission! Shady as f*ck

Those wet look leather leggings arent very flattering on her. Must be the heartbreak diet shes on. Would love to see her in a nice red dress or something, instead of her harping on about her greige capsule wardrobe. Dullsville.

I bloody new she would get gifted a new hoover , so obvious what she was doing actually begging make me cringe 🙈

I bloody new she would get gifted a new hoover , so obvious what she was doing actually begging make me cringe 🙈
I used to think she was normal in the early days, shes really changed. So obvious when she goes on the beg. Shes not even ashamed. I think shes used to being quite pampered in life, she seems to come from a country background which comes with a certain lifestyle up here anyway.