Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thank God she's posted some behind the scenes of her photo taking. I was concerned I wasn't going to sleep tonight without that information. I love how she thinks she's a guru on all things insta, encouraging the masses to just start an account. She needs to use that magnifying glass to locate the fucks I give about the shit she spouts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MrsMac.xx

She’s just a gabshite...I used to follow her when she had just over 2000 followers and I talked to her abit on it and then as soon as she got ‘big’ she unfollowed me...(bitch 😂) so I messaged her to thank her because she done me a favour as I was sick of seeing the same fucking cushion in every post..she then blocked me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

PeonyTree

I unfollowed her a while ago- shes so annoying.

The moving around of the furniture for the different (but basically the same) pictures was very irritating.

She also started to turn into a wannabe self help guru with her long captions about self love...no thanks, love.

Reactions: 10

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
What hypocrites these insta accounts are !!!

Here please buy this £800 door handle that I was gifted for free and would never ever but myself....next up how to save 12p on your sky bill🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

*unfollows*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know she has been mentioned quite a lot of the home instagramers thread but she really should have her own!

So today she got a “ralphie” 🤢 coat to go in her staple wardrobe. That thing was never originally £500 kelsey dear, wise up.

Her latest grid post caption says “it doesn’t look this this currently” it never fucking looks like that as it is made up of half of the shit from her bedroom and hallway, pathetic that she has to rearrange entire rooms to get that perfect insta shot 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s took photos of said bathroom but can’t post till later in the week as she needs time to do the post justice. My god it’s hard to write a caption more like take her half a week to move all the shite from the rest of her house into said bathroom before she takes a pic. Ie coral and magnifying glass🤣
No doubt she is mastering her A tale of two cities style caption for her before and after, filled full of twee cliches and inspirational quotes, interspersed with every little detail of why she chose that particular shade of the 100 greys she agonised over 🙄 “it was the best of greys, it was the worst of greys...”

• Haha
Reactions: 8

usofake

I commented asking I'd she had multiple cushions for each room and outside or was she moving them to stage and SHE DELETED MY COMMENT 🤣🤣🤣 does she think we dont notice? Kelsey we dont need a magnifying glass to see that you are rotating about 5 gifted items round your whole home (and outdoors 🙄) put your hand in your pocket and buy yourself some nice bits I'f you want to keep up with this crazy staged show home thing you have going on. I mean she has a really good job what is this all about?!

• Haha
“I totally didn’t expect it” - Elizabeth Arden aren’t fucking MI5 you obviously gave them your address you imbecile. Why can’t she just say “Ralph Lauren”? She says Ralphie like she’s sooooo acquainted with the brand, mate you buy all your Ralph Lauren shite out of TK Maxx. The moving paintings/soft furnishings/decorative accessories around the house is desperate, something I’d imagine a child would do - odd behaviour. She influences me to buy absolutely nothing. She is as dull as dishwater and I cannot relate to her at all, she brings absolutely nothing new to the table. She’s on another planet.

• Haha

Mutley98

VIP Member
Oh the kitchen is falling apart so she’s posted about it, now she will patiently wait for a freebie

• Angry

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
It’s that time of year folks……. Hold on to your staple wardrobe fleece lined leather look leggings
Zzzzzz

• Haha
They are tagged remnent kings the company that gifted ash mama Reid her curtains.
Never heard of this lady and had a look
What's with the magnifying glass and that book?
The cushions flowers white wood tray black handbag cream throw move a round a lot.
Also can't tell if she loves the art work from lounge to hallway.
It's all a bit samey and boring so much neutral devoid of colour.
I have a theory- the Kelly hoppen book actually contains a where’s wally book inside the cover and that’s why the magnifying glass always accompanys a it in every god damn photo- she is looking for wally! Wow, the answer was there all along 🤪

• Haha

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Ooh think our boring & sensible Kelsey must have been a bit tipsy today! Stories on of her hiding in her wardrobe, jumping out to scare her boyfriend then pushing him over on the patio. Not surprisingly she’s deleted them now. Not quite the Instagram perfect life you like to portray now is it Kelsey? Can’t possibly show your real self having fun for a change; better delete those and get back to speaking about hand wash for 20 minutes 🙄 fucking wet wipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One story- These boots are a Stuart weitzman dupe...

The next- yeah I got them in river island for 60 quid.

Why does everything have to be designer or look designer? Such a pretentious twat 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7