Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never seen her account before today. Read this thread first, then went on it... bleeping hell I feel like Philip Pullman may have written a trilogy about that magnifying glass :LOL: absolutely creasing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s lost so much weight (she’s never looked big in anyway at all) but recently noticed she’s looking even thinner now to the point it’s not nice she needs a meal!

Reactions: 2
God she’s annoying! Tagging zoella, Lydia millen and the child torturer Anna saccone-joly on her stories; like she’s in the same league as those people!
What is it about her that thinks she’s so perfect? With her wet look leggings and Ralphie this and ralphie that. So irritating and patronising!

Reactions: 3
One story- These boots are a Stuart weitzman dupe...

The next- yeah I got them in river island for 60 quid.

Why does everything have to be designer or look designer? Such a pretentious twit 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
All she wears is black, White, grey or nude!! So boring!! I’m not quite sure how old she is but I don’t even think she’s 30 yet; she’s ssssoooo old before her time!

She’s just a gabshite...I used to follow her when she had just over 2000 followers and I talked to her abit on it and then as soon as she got ‘big’ she unfollowed me...(witch 😂) so I messaged her to thank her because she done me a favour as I was sick of seeing the same bleeping cushion in every post..she then blocked me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She blocked me when I merely commented on a dog food AD, asking why this week Arden grange was the best but a few short weeks ago it was something else. She took the time to reply to the comment before deleting and blocking me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sure that poor dog is bored to tears having to listen to the shite she talks 😴 and what’s with the looooong deep captions?...Christ il know where to go if I ever find it hard to sleep 😂

More begging going on again over on her LittlebitofScotland page.
The girl has no shame; she’s constantly on the scrounge! Can’t bloody stand her. Maybe if she didn’t buy so many “wet look leggings” and “raphie” tit she should be able to afford her own holidays!

I thought her account was about interiors and renovating ?

All she seems to do is spend money on boring old
Ralphie handbags and dull clothes.

She’s shot some new photos???? Of the same chair/print/cushion/lamp and the famous magnifying glass! And she wonders why hardly any likes!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Today’s story has actually shocked me. She is terribly thin ! I hope her family notice and help her.

Today’s story has actually shocked me. She is terribly thin ! I hope her family notice and help her.
She's a size 6, she said.

But still, those wet look leggings really emphasise how thin she is. Then those dresses are flouncy and crotch skimming. Not really best suited for someone her age, more for 16year olds.....

Heartbreak diet i suppose.