Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t remember exactly when she said it but was at least a year and a half, maybe two years ago. Architects work in offices....
I can't see her being an architect maybe it's just me, I thought she had an admin job of some sort!

Surely if she was an architect she'd talk about structures and buildings more in her stories? That'd be interesting I'd watch it!
I too remember her saying she was an architect and that she was the only female in her office?

Agreed with the above! If she had better money management she'd actually be able to do the rest of her house up!

I don't mean this in a nasty way but what makes you think she has a nice job? I've followed her for years I've never really known what she does for a living really, good or bad!
Because shes discussed it at length. She is a structural engineer I'm assuming in the oil and gas industry. She has spoken about her job many times and her qualifications. That she has a degree in architecture and did an.hnc in structural engineering to get this job...which is a very
Agreed with the above! If she had better money management she'd actually be able to do the rest of her house up!

I don't mean this in a nasty way but what makes you think she has a nice job? I've followed her for years I've never really known what she does for a living really, good or bad!
Because shes discussed it at length. She even discussed her qualifications. She is a a degree on architecture but also did an hnd in structural engineering and is now a structural engineer. Those type of jobs, particularly in aberdeenshire (I'm assuming on oil and gas if she has to get the odd helicopter to work) is a very good job.

Because shes discussed it at length. She is a structural engineer I'm assuming in the oil and gas industry. She has spoken about her job many times and her qualifications. That she has a degree in architecture and did an.hnc in structural engineering to get this job...which is a very

Because shes discussed it at length. She even discussed her qualifications. She is a a degree on architecture but also did an hnd in structural engineering and is now a structural engineer. Those type of jobs, particularly in aberdeenshire (I'm assuming on oil and gas if she has to get the odd helicopter to work) is a very good job.
If that is true then I would assume being qualified and having such a good job would pay well? So I dont understand why she needed to sell her horse to afford a deposit on her house and how she drones on that she just cant afford to get new curtains or carpet for the spare room STILL. Just a beg in my opinion even more so if its true about her job and shes still begging for freebies whilst constantly buying designers from tkmax sales :sleep:

Reactions: 3
Ooh its getting dark I'll just turn the lamp on...oh wait what room did I last leave it in!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must be well annoyed with Lydia Millen...one upping her with the binoculars! 😂😂 quick upgrade the magnifying glass Kelsey!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She must be well annoyed with Lydia Millen...one upping her with the binoculars! 😂😂 quick upgrade the magnifying glass Kelsey!
Omg I spotted them PAHAHAHAHAHA another ridiculous little ‘detail’ for decor 😂🙈🤢

Probably after some make-up handouts now, nearly sobbing that her make up has run out and she’s been using sample sizes!! Plllleeeaaase at least have the balls to just come out with it and ask for freebies

Probably after some make-up handouts now, nearly sobbing that her make up has run out and she’s been using sample sizes!! Plllleeeaaase at least have the balls to just come out with it and ask for freebies
Make no mistake about it. Tagging hunters and heels as she works for bobbi brown and frequently sends “press samples” to instagrammers. You are a total beg Kelsey, I am dying of embarrassment for you 🤣 as tight as a ducks arse!

Reactions: 6
She’s defo on the beg, how cringe to say oh look my makeup is finished and I don’t have any left......hint hint send me some samples, what an embarrassment 🤣

Reactions: 5
Ughhh duck off with your granny shoes nobody gives a tit if they are a “rip off” and stick your “ralphie” bag up your arse!!!

What’s with the stories about the homesense card ? They have been out for over a year ? I really don’t understand how she classes herself as an interior account ? She moves the same 3 items around and takes a picture? Talks about those wet look troooosers or zooms in on the worktop making a cup of tea! .

The close ups of walls has become too ridiculous- unfollowed.

Reactions: 2
What’s with the stories about the homesense card ? They have been out for over a year ? I really don’t understand how she classes herself as an interior account ? She moves the same 3 items around and takes a picture? Talks about those wet look troooosers or zooms in on the worktop making a cup of tea! .

The close ups of walls has become too ridiculous- unfollowed.
Anything to get some #gifted shite - she walks around homesense etc filming all the things she wants to be sent -
Desperate beg

Reactions: 1