Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Normal home accounts seem to post photos of their rooms in their homes, dovegrey is now moving the same canvas around as well as her cushions and book and magnifying glass!? She openly says how much of a busy night it can be moving stuff around the house lol, why stage stuff!? If its not set out how it is when your living there day to day, why make out on your feed like it is lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like her followed her forever. She seems to love her mum to, her style isn’t every1 taste but I do think she is minimal and seems nice

Reactions: 1
Why does she keep moving stuff around, no one comes to her house. If she stopped moving the magnifying glass about she would maybe be able to finish her house. We’ve not seen the kitchen or toilet so I’m assuming they are still nearly the same as when she bought it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she keep moving stuff around, no one comes to her house. If she stopped moving the magnifying glass about she would maybe be able to finish her house. We’ve not seen the kitchen or toilet so I’m assuming they are still nearly the same as when she bought it
It’s just so staged and set-up. But why? I thought the point was to be “real”; it’s hardly a true representation of her house is it.
I hope her dog takes that magnifying glass and buries it in the garden - sick of seeing it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haven’t seen her boyfriend in stories for a while. Could this be the stress she keeps obliquely referring to?

Reactions: 2
She does show the kitchen on stories, yesterday I think. She’s still planning to do it.

Now you say it, I actually haven’t seen him/ heard her talking about him in a long time 🧐
She posted on stories a few weeks back saying she was having a nightmare of a time. Something wrong in the house, car, and something personal. I didn’t pay too much attention, but her BF has been absent since.

Reactions: 1
I think her and her boyfriend must have broken up. There’s been no sign of him, she’s even more hyper on the self help posts and if she’s mentioned once that she’s lost weight, she’s mentioned it 25 times. Bore off with the innuendo posts. If you’ve got something to say just bloody say it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2