Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£804 for a sink 😳 is Kelsey for real??? Half the country at the moment don’t know how they are going to make their next mortgage payment and she links a frigging sink that costs £804. Unbelievable 🙄

Clicked on the next story and £961 for taps 😳😳😳 cannot believe she is posting these gifted items in the middle of a national crisis 🤷‍♀️

Apparently it’s a very busy time for Kelsey working from home whilst sharing her bathroom on instagram. Try working full time whilst also trying to homeschool 🤯
What?! Was it really that price thats ridiculous. Anyone know what he job is? Her bathroom unit reminds me of a kitchen or utility room. Notice she never ever talks about anything else besides that bleedin dog or her mother. Are there no other people in her life.

What?! Was it really that price thats ridiculous. Anyone know what he job is? Her bathroom unit reminds me of a kitchen or utility room. Notice she never ever talks about anything else besides that bleedin dog or her mother. Are there no other people in her life.
I’m sure she once said she was a structural engineer (or an architect but I think structural engineer).

Reactions: 2
The sink is how much?? I cant believe it! The room is so plain and boring, just like her 🙄 she does know that when she moves out that the bathroom will get ripped out? She may well want to take her sink with her. If it's not her forever home I'd cry ifbi had to leave 2k in a sink and tapa behind me 😱😱

Reactions: 1
that is a ridiculous amount of money for a sink!..it’s a nice sink but i wouldn’t pay that if the money was falling out of my arse!..she’s a first class head, watching paint dry would be more interesting 🙄

Reactions: 4
The sink is how much?? I cant believe it! The room is so plain and boring, just like her 🙄 she does know that when she moves out that the bathroom will get ripped out? She may well want to take her sink with her. If it's not her forever home I'd cry ifbi had to leave 2k in a sink and tapa behind me 😱😱
Would she pay that if it wasn't gifted though, I don't think she would 😱 these influencers just make my blood boil people are try to get by at the moment and there pushing swipe ups on stuff they haven't even bought 🤬

Reactions: 5
£804 for a sink 😳 is Kelsey for real??? Half the country at the moment don’t know how they are going to make their next mortgage payment and she links a frigging sink that costs £804. Unbelievable 🙄

Clicked on the next story and £961 for taps 😳😳😳 cannot believe she is posting these gifted items in the middle of a national crisis 🤷‍♀️

Apparently it’s a very busy time for Kelsey working from home whilst sharing her bathroom on instagram. Try working full time whilst also trying to homeschool 🤯
doesn’t fit her ‘brand’ (using that word lightly) at all like her bedroom was nice but sheshardleys high end. Now if an interior designer linked a sink worth 800 quid I wouldn’t really bat an eyelid, but there’s no way she would of paid that sowhy does she think her followers will?

Even her story today about stay at home dance party 😩 it's like shes forcing herself to try and be funny. The baby voice is too much for me.

Reactions: 2
I don’t want to say it but the bathroom is piss poor. I just look at it any think it looks like. Caravan loo !

Reactions: 3
Shes waffling on and on and on and on her latest post about the bathroom tiles again!!!
doesn’t surprise me, although can’t believe the two guys on the cctv on her stories licking their hands and touching car handles!..what is wrong with people!

I just can't get over how tit her bathroom looks. Apart from the sink which is okayish (but definitely not worth what she spent) it looks like a cheap 80's kitchen which you'd rip out as soon as you move in. I'm pretty sure the tiles she was banging on about are almost identical to the sludge tiles we've just got rid of in our hideous bathroom! Ive never seen a bathroom reno that I've genuinely been shocked at how awful it is. She has the taste of a 70 year old

Reactions: 4
Just looking at her recent post everything is marked Ad-gifted I mean did she pay for any of it herself!?

Just looking at her recent post everything is marked Ad-gifted I mean did she pay for any of it herself!?
I was going to say the exact same thing. Most of it is gifted. How much does she go on and on and on about her caravan kitchen style bathroom.

It's so frustrating listening to her money saving advice when she has been gifted so many items in her house. I think the majority of the bathroom was gifted. All of this white company stuff as well, showing off the face flannels? They're literally just plain brown? Nothing worth mentioning.

Her bathroom is so bloody boring. Honestly how can she spend so long waffling on about her boring ass greige tiles and paint 🙄 I can't believe it took her weeks of agonizing to decide on all of this. It's like some bland renovation they do on home under the hammer where they are flipping the house to rent... except shes been gifted over priced fixtures and fittings. Bore off you sad cow and take a look at the shitstorm going on in the world, crawl out of your own arse and stay humble for the sake of the millions out there who are worried about paying Bill's. You're a spoilt princess living in a gifted bubble. Get real.

Reactions: 6