Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do you know what’s more embarrassing the fact that she actually doesn’t know how embarrassing she is 🤣 ...she’s a boke! 🤢

Reactions: 4
Is she seriously still on about this bleeping bathroom? Just watched the latest stories; surely she’s not showing off her toilet & demonstrating how her shower handles operate the different shower heads independently?? Jesus Christ Kelsey; I think your content has reached a new low. I don’t even care about my own shower heads & handles this much, never mind yours!

Reactions: 5
I’m so annoyed at the fact she would never buy that had it not been gifted. The price of the shower mixer alone 🙄😲

Reactions: 3
I’m so annoyed at the fact she would never buy that had it not been gifted. The price of the shower mixer alone 🙄😲
I know! on one hand she drones on about saving and cutting back etc and then on the other hand accepts expensive things that she would never buy, she honestly makes my skin crawl!

It's like she's literally just discovered the concept of a shower. She strikes me as very naive and not self aware at all, and I just can't believe out of all the amazing bathrooms that exist on pinterest and Instagram, she's gone for the most uninspired and bland options possible.

Reactions: 4
It's like she's literally just discovered the concept of a shower. She strikes me as very naive and not self aware at all, and I just can't believe out of all the amazing bathrooms that exist on pinterest and Instagram, she's gone for the most uninspired and bland options possible.
I think shes lived such a sheltered life that shes not had many life experience to establish a sense of self. Shes bland, everything is neutral and uniform. Like her clothes, it's like shes wearing a uniform. She seems very afraid to go out of her comfort zone so I doubt she ever has at all.

I think shes lived such a sheltered life that shes not had many life experience to establish a sense of self. Shes bland, everything is neutral and uniform. Like her clothes, it's like shes wearing a uniform. She seems very afraid to go out of her comfort zone so I doubt she ever has at all.
Woah, let's not be unfair. She posted a completely new angle of the same living room yesterday and she usually does close ups. She's taking big risks lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Woah, let's not be unfair. She posted a completely new angle of the same living room yesterday and she usually does close ups. She's taking big risks lately.
pity she didn’t take big risks with those cushions and throw them into a fire pit fs! 😂 Kelsey your lounge cushions are for your lounge, put your hand in your pocket and buy some bleeping outdoor cushions you miserable tight arse!

• Haha
Tips on how to save money but buying bloody fudge! Sorry but we know everyone needs to maybe tighten the pursestrings a bit with what is going on but don’t need her preaching or another video about the bathroom!!!!

Was the looking glass in the picture havent seen the post yet 🤣

• Haha
I had to unfollow this girl she is literally the most boring Instagram account in the world! The same 5 crappy ornaments just moved about to every room for a picture and that bloody tkmax Ralph Lauren bag getting used as a prop makes me want to rip my eyes out! Can’t be arsed with these big accounts with boring content just being constantly gifted I hope the company who gifted her bathroom items realise that most people won’t buy from them due to the fact they give free stuff to people like her!

What hypocrites these insta accounts are !!!

Here please buy this £800 door handle that I was gifted for free and would never ever but myself....next up how to save 12p on your sky bill🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

*unfollows*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh here we go...

Ooh look at me, I wish I was skinny. Look how piggy I am eating a bit of fudge. Please inflate my ego by telling mr I'm already skinny and how pretty i am.

Bore off you dull cow and stop pretending your 'overeating' and big. You're like a toothpick love.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh here we go...

Ooh look at me, I wish I was skinny. Look how piggy I am eating a bit of fudge. Please inflate my ego by telling mr I'm already skinny and how pretty i am.

Bore off you dull cow and stop pretending your 'overeating' and big. You're like a toothpick love.
she’s disgustingly thin and i’m not just saying that because i dislike her 😂

3rd time she's overflowed either her kitchen sink or bathroom sink since I started following her a few months ago. Really?

Reactions: 1