Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she return everything?
She now thinks she’s going to return the white company towel (which is the colour white) that she bought because of her fake tan and make up that might get on it? why did she not think of that in the shop? 🤦🏻‍♀️ her latest dinner looks revolting 🤢 and buying goodies from the white company for your bathroom is not cutting costs! the girl is simple 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
She now thinks she’s going to return the white company towel (which is the colour white) that she bought because of her fake tan and make up that might get on it? why did she not think of that in the shop? 🤦🏻‍♀️ her latest dinner looks revolting 🤢 and buying goodies from the white company for your bathroom is not cutting costs! the girl is simple 🙄
Shes deluded. Anyone who can afford to buy towels for show is not living a budget lifestyle.

Reactions: 2
But if you notice she buys all this stuff.....but returns everything.....she never actually keeps the expensive stuff she buys. She probably buys stuff so she can have the bags to prance around with afterwards, and then returns everything.

Please god no! She’s going to become a money saving expert ?! Then she pops into the white company to buy bits 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
You mean the blandroom? 😂 the magnifying glass and cushion will obviously be making an appearance

• Haha
Reactions: 4
what is that latest post all about? i know it’s staged but she just looks like an awkward twit 🙄
Why is she just showing the back of her head?? Really don’t get what look she’s going for here! Thought she was an interiors account? God she annoys me lol

Is she for real?? she harps on about showing her followers ways of saving money & yet advertises a gifted hair oil that costs £78!! oh yes Kelsey so relateable you complete bellend! 🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s took photos of said bathroom but can’t post till later in the week as she needs time to do the post justice. My god it’s hard to write a caption more like take her half a week to move all the shite from the rest of her house into said bathroom before she takes a pic. Ie coral and magnifying glass🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s took photos of said bathroom but can’t post till later in the week as she needs time to do the post justice. My god it’s hard to write a caption more like take her half a week to move all the shite from the rest of her house into said bathroom before she takes a pic. Ie coral and magnifying glass🤣
Jesus. She thinks that her bathroom is going to be some thing of wonder that no one has seen the likes of before. I'll tell you what it will be, a shower, bath, a bog and a sink in an imaginative tone of grey with a bit of while thrown in to be quirky! Bore off, you have no imagination, your house looks like one of my migraines and you're so out of touch its unreal. It's a bathroom!! No one cares that much except you!

• Haha
  • Heart
She almost got the same fabric as her cushions for her bathroom blind 🤣 you couldn’t write this stuff!..girl is a massive snooze fest! 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus. She thinks that her bathroom is going to be some thing of wonder that no one has seen the likes of before. I'll tell you what it will be, a shower, bath, a bog and a sink in an imaginative tone of grey with a bit of while thrown in to be quirky! Bore off, you have no imagination, your house looks like one of my migraines and you're so out of touch its unreal. It's a bathroom!! No one cares that much except you!
don’t youknow she isn’t a grey lover now she only uses ‘zoffany’ paints in harbour quarter grey ‘ 🙄😴🤣

• Haha
No doubt she is mastering her A tale of two cities style caption for her before and after, filled full of twee cliches and inspirational quotes, interspersed with every little detail of why she chose that particular shade of the 100 greys she agonised over 🙄 “it was the best of greys, it was the worst of greys...”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I am really, really, really underwhelmed by the bathroom reveal 😕 and to think she was going to wait a few months to reveal it, given what’s going on 🤣

• Haha