Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she probably has nothing else to give...the bloody borefest that she is šŸ˜‚
Why is it that she never shows like wide shot pictures. Like shes on about the garden but never shows a full bigger picture of it. Or the kitchen has the kitchen ever been shown. And the moving about of those bloody lamps and the looking glass. Christ she's at it again.

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s a bloody idiot! She seems to have enough money to spend on white company crap & Valentino ā€œdupesā€, but she uses the same lamps & cushions in the bedroom, living room & outdoors! šŸ¤£ who does that?? Not to mention the fecking magnifying glass always getting moved about! Canā€™t believe we havenā€™t seen it in the new bathroom yet - I thought she would need it to see her teeny tiny sink! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I felt sad for her eating the tiniest amount of food from what looked like a side plate. No wonder shes tiny. Aldo, why does she look jaundice nowadays?

how does she not think she looks stupid doing a story in broad daylight with her bedroom lamp behind her just for the video she is honestly ridiculous she must spend her day moving stuff from bedroom to living room to garden back to bedroomšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Also see sheā€™s hinting for a new garden now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Needs the affiliate link income probs.
And ugly shoes aswell! I think I had them in the 90sšŸ˜†

Sheā€™s a bloody idiot! She seems to have enough money to spend on white company crap & Valentino ā€œdupesā€, but she uses the same lamps & cushions in the bedroom, living room & outdoors! šŸ¤£ who does that?? Not to mention the fecking magnifying glass always getting moved about! Canā€™t believe we havenā€™t seen it in the new bathroom yet - I thought she would need it to see her teeny tiny sink! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Give it time and that looking glass will be in there. I'd say it must take her ages to order anything in a restaurant. She seems to go on and on about things I'd say it takes her ages to make a decision about anything

Reactions: 2
Oh duck off Kelsey with your Elizabeth Arden freebies. ā€œOoh Iā€™m just a normal person with a normal job who happens to have an Instagram accountā€.
Yeh, who also happens to be a scrounging cow! Just goes to show if you mention something enough and tag the brand theyā€™ll send you stuff eh Kelsey?
Also blow your bleeping nose, she always sounds so choked up!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not even a thought to giveaway some of the items to those who may need it more than her, those who may not be lucky enough to have a ā€œnormal jobā€ & be working from home just now, those that might actually need a ā€œcare packageā€ She admitted she just bought some last week...but oh no the spare one is off to her Mum when there are charities in Aberdeen crying out for help just now!

If there is a sure fire way to be put off a brand itā€™s by these bellends tagging companies one week and then receiving ā€œtreatsā€ through the post from them the following week! šŸ˜” She was only just banging on about how fabulous her Seychelles white company hand lotion was last week! Make your mind up!

Reactions: 3
sheā€™s just vile, and i canā€™t stand how bloody boring she is, how does she have that many followers? are they all on crack? and is she hinting in her latest post for a free harley with that bleeping god awful outfit? šŸ¤£ itā€™s spring Kelsey do you think youā€™re part of the sons of anarchy? duck me! šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her content is just awful. Just stories of walls and her talking, waffling on and on and on. And the props she moves around her house, the Ralfie bag, magnify glass, those bloody paintings and karate chopped cushions. With such shite content, i dont understand why companies think she is a good influencer to gift to. I understand why they do it, but why would you be associated with an influencer with shite content?

Reactions: 5
ā€œI totally didnā€™t expect itā€ - Elizabeth Arden arenā€™t bleeping MI5 you obviously gave them your address you imbecile. Why canā€™t she just say ā€œRalph Laurenā€? She says Ralphie like sheā€™s sooooo acquainted with the brand, mate you buy all your Ralph Lauren shite out of TK Maxx. The moving paintings/soft furnishings/decorative accessories around the house is desperate, something Iā€™d imagine a child would do - odd behaviour. She influences me to buy absolutely nothing. She is as dull as dishwater and I cannot relate to her at all, she brings absolutely nothing new to the table. Sheā€™s on another planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's the bet she will now get gifted items from Reiss? After sharing on her stories and tagging them. Copying her beloved LEM who has recently been flogging it on her insta. Absolute beg

sheā€™s just vile, and i canā€™t stand how bloody boring she is, how does she have that many followers? are they all on crack? and is she hinting in her latest post for a free harley with that bleeping god awful outfit? šŸ¤£ itā€™s spring Kelsey do you think youā€™re part of the sons of anarchy? duck me! šŸ¤¢
Free Harley šŸ˜‚

She wears the same boring clothes all year round, those wet look leggings must roasting when it gets above 10 degrees! Did the wet look not go out of fashion years ago?

Oh I see the cushions from her chairs inside have been brought outside so she can take an Instagram picture. Boring!! Same old shite moving things around

• Haha
Absolutely fuming that she has been gifted products from Sandy Bay. I spend a fortune with them every year but no no, good old begging Kelsey gets tit for free. What is wrong with these companies?

Oh I see the cushions from her chairs inside have been brought outside so she can take an Instagram picture. Boring!! Same old shite moving things around
Oh wait the looking glass is out on the garden furniture aswell. Was only a matter of time!!!