Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the stories of the door handle the 😂 realky upping the anticipation for a beige bathroom

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh my god I’m sorry but that is not to my taste at all! There’s far too many units in there for such a small room! Also I know this is really petty but does her voice really grate on anyone else? She also goes into such minute detail about every little boring thing she possibly can! Sorry but she just is BORING!

Reactions: 4
She just said in her stories that it is a kitchen worktop and kitchen units 🤣🤣 daft muppet. Now we know where the UK stock of loo roll is hidden 🧻 The most underwhelming reveal ever 🥱

Reactions: 2
I actually thought she had a kitchen in her bathroom. It’s bloody awful, so boring & drab just like her. She blocked me as I asked if she could maybe buy some new cushions...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg that was the most underwhelming reveal ever it looks like a caravan bathroom🤣
So I am really, really, really underwhelmed by the bathroom reveal 😕 and to think she was going to wait a few months to reveal it, given what’s going on 🤣
I actually thought she had a kitchen in her bathroom. It’s bloody awful, so boring & drab just like her. She blocked me as I asked if she could maybe buy some new cushions...
L

She just keeps going on and on and on. How does she not bore herself to death. The bathroom review I mean Im surprised she didnt have a bloody fanfair playing in the background and not surprised at all with that colour choice 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she really does grind my gears, how can you give out tips on saving money and when she goes to the hairdressers she only gets it cut but washes and styles it herself to save money but yet a few days ago she advertised bloody hair oil at £78? if she wasn’t gifted it she certainly wouldn’t go out of her way to buy it so why even bother? she’s a fuckin melter

How much depth of detail is she actually going to go into about the bleeping bathroom?? The sink, the handles, the worktop, the cupboards, the drawers, the taps, the bloody nuts and bolts! Christ she is so dull! This is all she’s going to go on about now. Sorry but I actually expected it to be much nicer than it is. It looks ridiculous with those stupid oversized cupboards in, plus the one on the wall too. Is there a need??

Also just had to add; she keeps saying she went for more expensive fittings in the bathroom as it’s such an investment. Sorry but no. If she ever sells her house it’s not going to be valued higher just because she has snobby handles on her bathroom cupboards! Shut the hell up Kelsey! I know you like to think you know everything, but you are actually so naive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
she really does grind my gears, how can you give out tips on saving money and when she goes to the hairdressers she only gets it cut but washes and styles it herself to save money but yet a few days ago she advertised bloody hair oil at £78? if she wasn’t gifted it she certainly wouldn’t go out of her way to buy it so why even bother? she’s a fuckin melter
That hair oil was a gift from BuildingTheMushroom. Another headwrecker

Reactions: 1
She has such a lovely bedroom. But i wonder where she has gone wrong with her bathroom. She said she has spent painstaking weeks and money on the design and fittings but it looks so so dated with the fitted units and doesnt look like a stylish modern bathroom that i thought she would create. Has she spent weeks emailing and begging bathrooms companies for a freebie and they've not come through?

She has such a lovely bedroom. But i wonder where she has gone wrong with her bathroom. She said she has spent painstaking weeks and money on the design and fittings but it looks so so dated with the fitted units and doesnt look like a stylish modern bathroom that i thought she would create. Has she spent weeks emailing and begging bathrooms companies for a freebie and they've not come through?
All I know is that i would of done a hell of a better job goin to bloody b&q and picking something!..she tries too hard to make it seem like she picks luxurious things but it just looks crap! she just needs to go away!

• Haha
It didnt half go on and on didnt it!! It looks like part of a kitchen area. I think she said her brother done all the fit out.

oh yes Kelsey lets window shop at cappuccino cups at £25 a pop 🙄...doesn’t matter that people have just lost their jobs and some are financially struggling..the girl really is a fuckin simpleton

• Angry
£804 for a sink 😳 is Kelsey for real??? Half the country at the moment don’t know how they are going to make their next mortgage payment and she links a frigging sink that costs £804. Unbelievable 🙄

Clicked on the next story and £961 for taps 😳😳😳 cannot believe she is posting these gifted items in the middle of a national crisis 🤷‍♀️

Apparently it’s a very busy time for Kelsey working from home whilst sharing her bathroom on instagram. Try working full time whilst also trying to homeschool 🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
It’s a nice sink but no way is it worth that much. I thought I had read it wrong at first.
I get the feeling she was a spoilt brat as a kid and now just expects the same as an adult.

£804 for a sink 😳 is Kelsey for real??? Half the country at the moment don’t know how they are going to make their next mortgage payment and she links a frigging sink that costs £804. Unbelievable 🙄

Clicked on the next story and £961 for taps 😳😳😳 cannot believe she is posting these gifted items in the middle of a national crisis 🤷‍♀️

Apparently it’s a very busy time for Kelsey working from home whilst sharing her bathroom on instagram. Try working full time whilst also trying to homeschool 🤯
Oh my god! No offence but thought nah you can’t have got that right; just went on to look. Yup; what an absolute idiot. Especially posting that at this time. She is so far from being relatable as she could be right about now.

Oh my god! No offence but thought nah you can’t have got that right; just went on to look. Yup; what an absolute idiot. Especially posting that at this time. She is so far from being relatable as she could be right about now.
Absolute idiot, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. There will be some of her followers looking at these stories and not know how and when they will be paid next, so so selfish