Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A picture today that she originally posted in January! Barely any likes lately either for the amount of followers. They are definitely bought

Reactions: 1
Good Jesus not the fecken leather look trousers again!!!! How many times does she go on about them 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Here we go about her capsule wardrobe. I cant believe she recommends H&M staple cardigans and jumpers and those thin blouses when she lives up in Scotland. Id be freezing my tits off in those outfits she's shown. I love H&M but those clothes arent suitable for the tit cold weather we've been having, and thats how she traps ppl with her affiliate links. My legs arent twiggy enough for those awful wet look faux leather leggings, blessing in disguise really. Now where did i leave that cake......

She’s trolling us with these bloody staple leggings
No one can honestly be swiping up for them? It’s constant

• Haha
Jeez is the that bloody cupboard not finished yet...I mean how long does it take to paint a fecking cupboard and put some shelves up 🤔🤔🤔

Jeez is the that bloody cupboard not finished yet...I mean how long does it take to paint a fecking cupboard and put some shelves up 🤔🤔🤔
That's going on since for months and months. Her bathroom was the same. Holding out for something freebie for it. It's a tiny tiny cupboard how is it taking that long to finish?!

So the tiny cupboard painting is still going. How many months is that? And the story this morning - so many questions about where things from her living room are? No-one asked where anything is from Kelsey. I used to like littlebitofdovegrey but the account is so boring now. It is wet look leggings, cupboard handles and stories of blank walls on repeat. I think there's no harm in Kelsey but it's all a little try hard. It's the same with an account called coletteslittlehome - very try hard and a little desperate.

Reactions: 4
On the beg for a bed #transparent the bleeping hashtags on that post make my teeth itch luxury my arse

Absolutely this😤 why do we need a song and dance about it. Just buy one....she is such a scrounger on the beg for free stuff!!

Reactions: 2
Oh my god; I haven’t watched this boring cow for ages as she was doing my head in. Just jumped onto her stories for a look and if it’s possible, she seems even worse! Another gifted stay I take it?
And wtf is with that cupboard? 😆😫😆😫 I don’t know whether to laugh or cry! She’s in her flipping 20’s and this is the garbage she’s talking about! At least leave some content for your 60’s Kelsey! She is so dire!! WHY do people follow her???

• Haha
Oh my god; I haven’t watched this boring cow for ages as she was doing my head in. Just jumped onto her stories for a look and if it’s possible, she seems even worse! Another gifted stay I take it?
And wtf is with that cupboard? 😆😫😆😫 I don’t know whether to laugh or cry! She’s in her flipping 20’s and this is the garbage she’s talking about! At least leave some content for your 60’s Kelsey! She is so dire!! WHY do people follow her???
The Narnia cupboard goes on and on and on and on. It's been like 6 months she's doing it It's literally 3 shelves broom closet tiny

• Haha
However will I cope until the end of the week not knowing what the laundry cupboard looks like
Jesus Christ she’s basically going to reveal a shelf with a glass jar of pegs and decanted cleaning products
Snore

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet she bored her last boyfriend to death and that’s why she’s got a new one 😂...hes probably bored to death too but we just don’t know it, She also probably has a cupboard full of bored to death bodies of her exes...just a thought 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg the way she has talked in the kindly gifted stay stories is grating through my last nerve - either speak up or mute it because the whisper is bleeping mind numbing and kels love there are other words to describe something other than insane and amazing - just dull! Also is she working? Or furloughed? She shouldn’t be going for gifted stays! I don’t know if it’s different in Scotland mind you