Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything has to be so considered it’s so boring
You just know in 20 years she will still have all the same stuff! I do like to hold onto stuff and lamps, mirrors etc can last a long time and go anywhere but shes taking it to far!

Reactions: 2
That curry looks absolutely rank. Watery, slimy and uncooked looking chicken. It doesn't even look like a curry it looks like a broth type thing or sludgy dishwater.

How has she never heard of Cutex it's around donkeys years??
Literally just saw this & came onto say the exact same thing!! She is so dim; didn’t cutex used to be THE nail varnish brand back in the day? I’m similar age to Kelsey & I’ve certainly heard of them. Idiot.

Going on about those lamps....AGAIN! And did anyone see how much those fake flowers where....£130! Is she having a laugh??

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Going on about those lamps....AGAIN! And did anyone see how much those fake flowers where....£130! Is she having a laugh??
She lives in a fleece lined ,faux leather legging dream world! She’s just so dull why does everything take such consideration those bladdy lamps!!!!!!

• Haha
She lives in a fleece lined ,faux leather legging dream world! She’s just so dull why does everything take such consideration those bladdy lamps!!!!!!
I bought two lamps today randomly saw them took the chance I love them its not that hard!

• Haha
I am amazed she has 60k followers! It is the same recycled pictures and items moved around the house over and over! Literally the most boring feed ever! She's put the flower arrangement in the bathroom sink to take the pictures because it's one of the few places in the house that's finished and looks decent!

I am amazed she has 60k followers! It is the same recycled pictures and items moved around the house over and over! Literally the most boring feed ever! She's put the flower arrangement in the bathroom sink to take the pictures because it's one of the few places in the house that's finished and looks decent!
looks decent for a caravan 😂 and those faux flowers look tit, who in their right mind would spend that much on crappy lookin flowers?!! the gyp doesn’t even look close to being real 🙄

• Haha
Researching handles now! Oh come on love it's a cupboard for god sake and we all know researching handles is code for can someone please gift me some!!

Reactions: 3
The lamp and cupboard chat again. Snore fest Jesus she still hasn't picked handles. Why is it that she never wants to show progress pictures? She said I'd rather.show the before and after, seriously like what's the big deal?

The lamp and cupboard chat again. Snore fest Jesus she still hasn't picked handles. Why is it that she never wants to show progress pictures? She said I'd rather.show the before and after, seriously like what's the big deal?
The influencer “big reveal”
They all do it! I want to see the progress not a polished Insta worthy picture

I'm quite enjoying these stories to be honest, I had been struggling to sleep lately!

• Haha
Reactions: 3