Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait she asked a question for recommendations for leggings then comes back oh seems like Sweaty Betty ones are highly recommended, then it's marked as an Ad??

Wait she asked a question for recommendations for leggings then comes back oh seems like Sweaty Betty ones are highly recommended, then it's marked as an Ad??
I thought the only leggings she liked were wet look and fleece lined 🤢

Reactions: 1
Wait! She still hasnt ordered the bloody handles for her Narnia closet?! Good God this is going on weeks same shite as the bathroom.

Wait! She still hasnt ordered the bloody handles for her Narnia closet?! Good God this is going on weeks same shite as the bathroom.
Coz she’s waiting on them being gifted. She plays the long game, it took six months of heavily hinting about her hoover being broken before someone bit...

Reactions: 2
15 stories about a laundry cupboard and half of those were orgasming over some bleeping handles!

Didn’t beg enough did you Kelsey to get the ones you wanted for your bathroom 😂😂😂😂

15 stories about a laundry cupboard and half of those were orgasming over some bleeping handles!

Didn’t beg enough did you Kelsey to get the ones you wanted for your bathroom 😂😂😂😂
It just goes on and on and on. Sooo boring

9!!!! 9 stories about a bleeping handle

She is so boring and correct she’s the worst instagrammer

• Haha
Reactions: 6
9!!!! 9 stories about a bleeping handle

She is so boring and correct she’s the worst instagrammer
If I here anymore about that bloody handle, the bathroom units or wet look leggings I’ll scream. It’s just Boring
Love the bit that Instagram is her hobby, hmmmm if it’s a hobby, on the constant beg and does swipe ups.! Not a hobby

ANOTHER bleeping gifted stay! Are we still in a pandemic? Urm yes and now hitting a second wave....and she fecks off of another gifted trip

I know her boyfriend! Only been together since the start of the year-ish. Let’s just say he isn’t too good for her squeaky clean image. He likes to party. Looks like she broke up from her ex last year.

• Wow
I know her boyfriend! Only been together since the start of the year-ish. Let’s just say he isn’t too good for her squeaky clean image. He likes to party. Looks like she broke up from her ex last year.
Oooh do tell us more 🐸☕

It didn’t take me long to figure out where she works. From mutual contacts I found her personal IG profile too. Haven’t figured out the boyfriend though.