Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe the bed she’s been gifted! Fecking beg I actually cannot stand the amount she gets given for free her content is full her voice is monotone and her house isn’t anything special I just don’t get it!

Reactions: 6
On the beg for a new TV I see. "Which one would you recommend"? There's a thing called Google love, research like everyone else has to 🙈

Reactions: 4
Does this woman really move her cushions from room to room for the photos? Fml 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
On the beg for a new TV I see. "Which one would you recommend"? There's a thing called Google love, research like everyone else has to 🙈
I used to quite like her but had to unfollow after she was getting gifted so many free nights away all over Scotland for her other page and the gifted Mazda drives she got before. All fake, can’t be bothered with all that.

Please God no. Not the wet look leggings again has she seriously nothing else to post 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ive just realised she's a low-end home/interiors grammer. Why did i not realise this?

I assumed she made good money, but she is very high street with all of her purchases. From topshop clothes to TK maxx for homewares.

Nothing wrong with this, but it doesnt add up with having such a great job.

She's 3 photos of interiors photos on her last post up. No tagging of whose house they are. Is she trying to make out it's her house?!

Anyone notice Kelsey’s stories today? First she asks for reviews on a specific brand of cleanser, next thing she stories that she’s ordered the product as there’s 25% off and has a swipe up for the product with a tiny ad-affiliated link sign at the top of the page. Surely she should have marked her previous stories as an ad for Look Fantastic? So blatant it’s unreal, I first thought she was touting for freebies but no, it’s a swipe up for Look Fantastic 🤷‍♀️

Anyone notice Kelsey’s stories today? First she asks for reviews on a specific brand of cleanser, next thing she stories that she’s ordered the product as there’s 25% off and has a swipe up for the product with a tiny ad-affiliated link sign at the top of the page. Surely she should have marked her previous stories as an ad for Look Fantastic? So blatant it’s unreal, I first thought she was touting for freebies but no, it’s a swipe up for Look Fantastic 🤷‍♀️
It looks like an rstyle link so a centralised affiliate link. Still - cheeky beggar.

Oh she’s back and her begging for new carpets or hard floors worked, no shame at all.! I hate my carpets but I’ve got to pay for my own. Having a dog that malts kelsie will do that to a carpet.! 😡
Oh and funny how she picks the most expensive of the two

Reactions: 3
Why is the company stupid enough to gift her she posts barely her engagement can’t be amazing. Certainly wouldn’t make me want to buy

Reactions: 3