Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t actually describe what it is that bugs me so much about her. It’s just the way she thinks she’s so perfect, the way she touches and describes things so delicately, like bleeping towels or a duvet cover, her nasally voice, the amount of stuff she is gifted, the fact she goes on for weeks about decisions that would take the rest of us half an hour, her cooking the perfect roast dinner with her perfect roast potatoes and perfect bleeping NAPKINS!!! 😤
Also, I know this is really petty cause I do think she is really pretty but if I was her I would definitely have done something about those 2 teeth that hang down like fangs on either side of her mouth 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I stopped following her weeks ago and thought recently I might have missed something but no still on the bloody cupboard!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t actually describe what it is that bugs me so much about her. It’s just the way she thinks she’s so perfect, the way she touches and describes things so delicately, like bleeping towels or a duvet cover, her nasally voice, the amount of stuff she is gifted, the fact she goes on for weeks about decisions that would take the rest of us half an hour, her cooking the perfect roast dinner with her perfect roast potatoes and perfect bleeping NAPKINS!!! 😤
Also, I know this is really petty cause I do think she is really pretty but if I was her I would definitely have done something about those 2 teeth that hang down like fangs on either side of her mouth 🤣🤣
Couldn’t have said any of this better myself! her teeth are atrocious and i don’t like to pass judgement on looks but my god 🙈

• Haha
I remember during the first lockdown she was having her mum over to her garden and she had out the measuring tape to place the chairs the correct distance apart 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I remember during the first lockdown she was having her mum over to her garden and she had out the measuring tape to place the chairs the correct distance apart 🙈
Hahahahaha I remember this! What a square 🤓 She thinks she’s such a goody goody miss prim and proper. I.e. boring as sin.

Possible laundry cupboard reveal tonight... I’m guessing this is going to be very underwhelming... cue 50 dots of handle and paint discussion 😴

• Haha
What exactly am I looking at?
An overpriced washing machine with shock a “PR discount”
A few shelves and a basket with a towel hanging from it
Underwhelmed

Feckin hell it’s Boxing Day give it a rest - her feed is like QVC - swipe up swipe up swipe up

Remember when Begface was droning on (and on and on and on) about her mattress being too small for her bed... she now has a paid partnership with sealy coming up 😕 So disappointed when these companies take the bait from greedy, scamming influencers.

Feckin hell it’s Boxing Day give it a rest - her feed is like QVC - swipe up swipe up swipe up
I came here to say exactly this! What a very sad and very boring life she must have to spend her boxing day looking through the online sales so she can add some swipe ups to her stories. I've never commented on here before but this tipped me over the edge 😂

I came here to say exactly this! What a very sad and very boring life she must have to spend her boxing day looking through the online sales so she can add some swipe ups to her stories. I've never commented on here before but this tipped me over the edge 😂
It’s not even for specific items it’s for actual brands so she will get paid no matter what people buy because she’s just swiped up the home page to the company absolute beg

It’s not even for specific items it’s for actual brands so she will get paid no matter what people buy because she’s just swiped up the home page to the company absolute beg
😲 I didn't pay attention to that part. I just saw swipe up after swipe up on her stories so I swiped on by. It's sickening that these so called influencers are profiting from their followers, especially with all the uncertainty around at the moment.

I've had to unfollow her. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed her content. She's so bloody boring.

She’s the most boring person I’ve ever laid my eyes on, she has 60k followers and only 478 likes on her latest post, what does that tell you Kelsey love?! Oh yes, that you’re a bloody snore fest!! time to smell that coffee of yours and give it up before you actually kill us all from boredom....🥱