Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good Jesus another talk about the bathroom and the white trays. Yes grey grey and more grey. And your overpriced sink which you were gifted.

Reactions: 1
Is she honestly going over this again! I have 3 n I couldn't talk this much about them Jesus! And sanitary wear its your sink.....

I can’t watch the women she’s a massive snore fest
Nothing original to post all recycled content and don’t get me started on those wet look leggings

Reactions: 2
Recommending Elizabeth Arden yes its a well known brand we have heard of it.....if it doesn't have a huge price tag shes not interested!!

What’s the most boring woman in the world droning on about now? Her staple wardrobe? Her wet look leggings? Every last bleeping minute detail about her bathroom? I can’t even watch her stories anymore just for shits and giggles, such a borebag 🥱

Reactions: 3
What’s the most boring woman in the world droning on about now? Her staple wardrobe? Her wet look leggings? Every last bleeping minute detail about her bathroom? I can’t even watch her stories anymore just for shits and giggles, such a borebag 🥱
I can’t watch her anymore either. How this woman has so many followers I have no idea. I don’t find one thing about her interesting or inspirational.

But wait she gave us valuable information today on how to fix a plastic scrunchy that's gone all out of shape 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How has it taken her this long to get lamps for her living room is she having a laugh! And what the hell are roof lights???