Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this content today is boring beyond belief! Don't know if I've said but this is kitchen units in my bathroom.....yes we know it looks like kitchen units 🤦‍♀️ and describing the vase that she's holding in front of the camera we can see!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And fudge!!! Plus the kids clothing really 13quid for a pair of shorts to wear in the House!

Reactions: 1
The constant bragging of buying kids clothes, that a child’s hoodie was to big for her 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's the fact she would rather wear kids clothes with a label than adult clothes without!! Get a grip woman your house needs finished......desperately!

God she still going on about the bathroom. No word yet on the teeny cupboard she's "renovating" that'll be a six month project

Vanity that she designed please it's kitchen worktops you picked for your bathroom guessing it was because of the price maybe a family discount everything is bought at a discount! And come on white trays really???

17 pounds for one hydragena stem. Yeah bargain Kirstie. Would you have bought them yourself if they werent gifted,? doubt it.

Thank God she's linked those white plastic looking trays dont thibk she ever mentions them! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I can’t even watch her stories anymore; I simply cannot stand the woman! Never known anyone be so pedantic over the stupidest little things. Plus she always sounds so nasally, it annoys me 🤣

Also Kelsey, I have almost identical hydrangea stems but I got mine from The Range for £3.99. Who’s the idiot now?

• Haha
Thank God she's linked those white plastic looking trays dont thibk she ever mentions them! 🤦‍♀️
She will go and on about those fing white trays and how wonderful the storage in her bathroom is for the next six months. It'll be milked.

Ugh she really is a fuckin bore fest, £17 quid for a fake flower? Kelsey we all know your tight arse would never fork out for that so give your empty head a wobble, you sad act!

Here we go again, white trays, white company candles, handles to match her taps, kitchen units in bathroom. Does she record these new every time or does she just repeat the same stories over and over??

duck sake she is so DULL!! 4 stories about her friking TOWELS!!!! No one gives a tit Kelsey! And if they do then they are as boring & dull as you are! She really grinds my gears; I don’t even know why! She just massively bothers me 😡

I've just realised those trays are £75 no wonder her house isn't complete and taking forever if she's buying useless things like this!!! Honestly she drives me nuts!

• Wow
At the speed she's taking to reno her house, the styles will be over and out!

She'll still be harping on about her wet look leggings though.....

• Haha
I've just realised those trays are £75 no wonder her house isn't complete and taking forever if she's buying useless things like this!!! Honestly she drives me nuts!
She was gifted those trays I noticed it at the top of her post 🙊