Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it she never shows other parts of the house. Never shows the kitchen, a full shot of the garden. I mean who gives a shite if it looks crap that's what decorating is all about.

Reactions: 2
Why is it she never shows other parts of the house. Never shows the kitchen, a full shot of the garden. I mean who gives a shite if it looks crap that's what decorating is all about.

But it all still needs done and she doesnt like showing it till its done so she just shows the same cushions on repeat! She still has the liners inside the kitchen cupboards 🤦‍♀️ how hard would it be to take them out! Spend less on so called designer bargains and her house would be finished!

She won’t strip it all back and give herself a blank canvas and she is hoping if she mentions how awful the rest of her house it won’t be long before she gets #kindlygifted flooring, paint, kitchen etc etc.

Reactions: 3
She won’t strip it all back and give herself a blank canvas and she is hoping if she mentions how awful the rest of her house it won’t be long before she gets #kindlygifted flooring, paint, kitchen etc etc.

Your probably right which is a joke because with the amount she spends on quality, luxury items and her M&S shop she could have made a start! Who does one room at a time??

Reactions: 1
OMG her content is ultra boring. Lots and lots of stories rambling on about neutral coloured tops.

The white top demo was like something for QVC.

• Haha
OMG her content is ultra boring. Lots and lots of stories rambling on about neutral coloured tops.

The white top demo was like something for QVC.
Snore fest about the top discussion. She could talk an hour about a grain of salt. Soooo boring . What's with hiding the face because she doesn't have any makeup. Good God who gives a crap.

Rambling stories about her wet look leggings (🤮) and pale make up. All with affiliate links of course. I could not name a more boring account.

If I see those leggings one more time I'll scream! We get it you like them but please woman don't try and convince us again her style is as boring as her 😴😴

• Haha
Are they the only trousers she wears. All through the summer aswell she be sweating in them

I can’t believe how rude she just was about that pixi beauty gift 🙄 laughing about it then saying she was giving it to her niece and using the bum bag for tit bags 🙄 what a joke!!!

I can’t believe how rude she just was about that pixi beauty gift 🙄 laughing about it then saying she was giving it to her niece and using the bum bag for tit bags 🙄 what a joke!!!
Just seen this on her stories and came here to post the same thing!
The eye palette - giving it to her niece for “fancy dress” 😬
And then the bum bag - she’s literally saying here’s what I think of your product 💩 💩 💩
Bet Pixi are so pleased with that glowing review!
I’m howling 🤣

I thought that. Ungrateful cow

Just seen this on her stories and came here to post the same thing!
The eye palette - giving it to her niece for “fancy dress” 😬
And then the bum bag - she’s literally saying here’s what I think of your product 💩 💩 💩
Bet Pixi are so pleased with that glowing review!
I’m howling 🤣

I thought that. Ungrateful cow
I’m literally mind blown 🤯

First comment ever on here but been reading the comments for a while! I used to enjoy her content then started seeing the same items in every photo which got me a bit fed up.

I also can’t believe she’d give a pricey makeup product to her niece to play with! As for the bum bag.. maybe if she’d wear something other than those faux leather leggings then she’d have pockets to keep things in when walking the dog like normal people!

also, did anyone else think she was begging for a free stay somewhere with the whole ‘frantically Google’s self catering pet friendly in Scotland’ after sharing a companies holiday lets?🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 4
First comment ever on here but been reading the comments for a while! I used to enjoy her content then started seeing the same items in every photo which got me a bit fed up.

I also can’t believe she’d give a pricey makeup product to her niece to play with! As for the bum bag.. maybe if she’d wear something other than those faux leather leggings then she’d have pockets to keep things in when walking the dog like normal people!

also, did anyone else think she was begging for a free stay somewhere with the whole ‘frantically Google’s self catering pet friendly in Scotland’ after sharing a companies holiday lets?🤦🏼‍♀️😂
That’s exactly what she was doing with the holiday lets! Total beg.

And she will get a free stay somewhere!

• Angry