Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s literally done a beg on her stories for people to share her account so she’ll get to 57k...like why?! she’s a borin old fart 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her towels match her pressies, how exciting 🙊🙄
duck sake she is so DULL!!!! She actually said she was “beyond excited” about her towels 🤣🤣
What will she be like when the new washing machine comes? Wonder how many stories she’ll do on it. She really needs to get a hobby!!

So Kelsey has to make adecision on door handles and grey paint for her new utility cupboard- queue the weeks of agonising over a dozen identikit handles and quite literally 50 shades of grey paint... all for her to pick the same handle and paint as her bathroom, so the house all floooows together.
🤞🏼 those lamps will fit into the cupboard too, seeing as she likes to change it up so much 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So Kelsey has to make adecision on door handles and grey paint for her new utility cupboard- queue the weeks of agonising over a dozen identikit handles and quite literally 50 shades of grey paint... all for her to pick the same handle and paint as her bathroom, so the house all floooows together.
🤞🏼 those lamps will fit into the cupboard too, seeing as she likes to change it up so much 😴
Oh my god then she will go into why she chose what she did, what her other choices were (exactly the same), how it matches the floor & the dog & the bleeping cushions. I hope her new “cabinetry” will include a little shelf for the magnifying glass. It’s not going to move itself Kelsey! 🔎
@Right on top of that rose btw did you notice ‘Don’t tell mom the babysitters dead’ was on at the weekend?! 🤣🤣 after all these years I still love it so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh my god then she will go into why she chose what she did, what her other choices were (exactly the same), how it matches the floor & the dog & the bleeping cushions. I hope her new “cabinetry” will include a little shelf for the magnifying glass. It’s not going to move itself Kelsey! 🔎
@Right on top of that rose btw did you notice ‘Don’t tell mom the babysitters dead’ was on at the weekend?! 🤣🤣 after all these years I still love it so much!
😆😆😆 "Matches the floor, the dog, and the cushions". So true!!

• Haha
This cupboard "renovation" will go on for months. Important decisions to be made. Ten of the same silver handles, 50 shades of grey...big decisions 🙈How long did the bathroom decisions and renovations go on for!

Reactions: 2
I can’t even 😩 she’s such a boring bastard, i’m sorry but she is, it’s the same tit over and over again, nothing new, bringing your cushions from the lounge to the hall is not really changing it up, it’s just bringing your cushions from the lounge into the hall 🤣 buy some bleeping new cushions Kelsey or even just the one to give us something different to look at! fs woman!

• Haha
Wow I cannot WAIT for 14066782 stories of her describing the washing machine in her baby voice. I hope she talks me through every cycle option and all it’s features 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just can’t with her! Now she has bought clothes from the kids section of Abercrombie because she is so teeny teeny weeny. I mean duck off! Could she be any more in love with herself?! Also I don’t think this is anything to be proud of!

So glad ive found a thread about this woman! Shes driving me nuts shes such a snob when it comes to clothes, interiors, make up everything but shes been using some one elses old washing machine!!

Also how hard would it be to strip the walls and lift the old carpets to have a blank canvas! House looks disgusting!

Reactions: 4
So glad ive found a thread about this woman! Shes driving me nuts shes such a snob when it comes to clothes, interiors, make up everything but shes been using some one elses old washing machine!!

Also how hard would it be to strip the walls and lift the old carpets to have a blank canvas! House looks disgusting!
No but she’s got to make sure everything is insta worthy! She couldn’t just strip everything back; I genuinely think that would send her over the edge 🤣 she’s a bloody pain in the arse!