Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see the amount of free meat she got!?

You didn't miss much 🙈
It’s absolutely disgusting the amount of free stuff she gets, for doing what exactly? Especially in a time like this when many families are experiencing job losses, financial hardship etc & could probably really do with a pack of food. Or what about donating to the food banks? Oh no, let’s send some to spoilt brat Kelsey who has endless money to spend on tit look leggings, stupid small sinks & every possible product from the white company. Really grinds my gears.

On another note, is there anything more annoying than people who film cutting into their poached eggs? duck off ok? Just duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Totally agree with everything you said, she’s a boring old bag 😂 how she even has so many followers is beyond me, or maybe she buys them just like the hoppy home does, that girl is forever buying followers, what on earth is the point? apart from getting freebies, some of these instagram accounts need booted off their high horses 🙄 total cringe!
Sorry I found this using the search bar. Are you talking about the woman up north with the two house rabbits? Always painting something? I’ve followed her for years but lately she’s started to irritate me

Sorry I found this using the search bar. Are you talking about the woman up north with the two house rabbits? Always painting something? I’ve followed her for years but lately she’s started to irritate me
yea,Jess? her whole house is covered in paint 🙈 and her account is bland she’s definitely bought most of her followers, she went live one day and i watched it, there were about 72 people watching it from the 70k followers 😂 you’ll also see her hundreds of followers drop in a few hours and then she’ll buy more, how people don’t noticed is beyond me 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
yea,Jess? her whole house is covered in paint 🙈 and her account is bland she’s definitely bought most of her followers, she went live one day and i watched it, there were about 72 people watching it from the 70k followers 😂 you’ll also see her hundreds of followers drop in a few hours and then she’ll buy more, how people don’t noticed is beyond me 🤦🏻‍♀️
Glad I’m not the only one! Noticed she’s getting a bit beggy. She literally paints everything! I wish she’d buy some bleeping curtains for that living room as well! Sorry for hijacking this thread. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Glad I’m not the only one! Noticed she’s getting a bit beggy. She literally paints everything! I wish she’d buy some bleeping curtains for that living room as well! Sorry for hijacking this thread. 😂
It’s all part of her plan, buy followers and get the freebies, & she gets on as if she’s so down to earth 🙄..i made a thread on her but no one else replied to it 😂

• Haha
It’s all part of her plan, buy followers and get the freebies, & she gets on as if she’s so down to earth 🙄..i made a thread on her but no one else replied to it 😂
Oh shame! I would have! Maybe we’ll need a new one again soon. What with her getting more beggy by the day!

• Haha
I’m sorry, I just cannot cope with her & her tape measure actually measuring out the 2 metre distance that her & her mum have to sit 🙈 most people I know just roughly judge it but no no, pedantic polly has to show everyone how proper she is & what a good, rule-abiding girl she is 🙄🙄
Also again emphasising how teeny weeny she is by going on and on about getting into shorts from years ago. Yeh sorry Kelsey but I don’t think that’s a win. You look ill!

Reactions: 4
So she was Mega tiny when 20 and now she’s even smaller !?! Zoomed in close up of a pair of teenager shorts. Top content as ever.

I’m calling the free washing machine from @AO after she begged for it !!!!

I’m sorry, I just cannot cope with her & her tape measure actually measuring out the 2 metre distance that her & her mum have to sit 🙈 most people I know just roughly judge it but no no, pedantic polly has to show everyone how proper she is & what a good, rule-abiding girl she is 🙄🙄
Also again emphasising how teeny weeny she is by going on and on about getting into shorts from years ago. Yeh sorry Kelsey but I don’t think that’s a win. You look ill!
I laughed when I saw that aswell the tape measure out 😆

• Haha