Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So summer wet look legging must be without the fleece lining, meaning the are plastic inside, any temp over 10 degrees and they must be like 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Jesus the monotone of her voice zzzzz
Honestly how many stories can you churn out about wet look leggings 😂😂

Reactions: 2
For christ sake why doesn’t she just google brushes for the bottom of inside doors?? it’s not that fuckin hard!..girl is a total halfwit 🙄

• Haha
I’ve never posted about Kelsey before but honestly I’ve had enough and unfollowed. I have followed her since the start of her Instagram journey when she only had a couple hundred followers. She seemed really nice back then and some really good suggestions etc but as it’s grown so as her ego and it’s so unbearable and unrelatable now.
The constant repeated stages photos.
The wet looking pleather leggings and All Saints Cargo jacket on repeat.
The ass kissing of Lydia Millen- major cringe.
The weird voice she puts on.
Does she ever leave Scotland and actually see the rest of the world?
The pictures of her back?
The bathroom - what the hell even is that worktop?? It looks like a kitchen why would you even choose that for your bathroom. As someone said it looks like a cheap caravan bathroom!
Her ‘sweetie’ bag!
Her boring stories
And this might be very unpopular opinion but she reminds me of a vampire!

I can also tell you that she is a complete snob. A company I work for sent her an email to promote their products (for their sins obvs) and she didn’t even bother to reply to the email not even a thanks but no thanks. There a people far bigger than her that we’ve emailed and we’ve gotten a response from either way. That alone tells you a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve never posted about Kelsey before but honestly I’ve had enough and unfollowed. I have followed her since the start of her Instagram journey when she only had a couple hundred followers. She seemed really nice back then and some really good suggestions etc but as it’s grown so as her ego and it’s so unbearable and unrelatable now.
The bathroom - what the hell even is that worktop?? It looks like a kitchen why would you even choose that for your bathroom. As someone said it looks like a cheap caravan bathroom!
Her ‘sweetie’ bag!
Her boring stories

I can also tell you that she is a complete snob. A company I work for sent her an email to promote their products (for their sins obvs) and she didn’t even bother to reply to the email not even a thanks but no thanks. There a people far bigger than her that we’ve emailed and we’ve gotten a response from either way. That alone tells you a lot.
All of the above!!!
To add everything being a staple piece and the bloody Ralphy bags .... from tkmaxx

Reactions: 5
Her ‘sweetie’ bag!
Her boring stories

Totally agree with everything you said, she’s a boring old bag 😂 how she even has so many followers is beyond me, or maybe she buys them just like the hoppy home does, that girl is forever buying followers, what on earth is the point? apart from getting freebies, some of these instagram accounts need booted off their high horses 🙄 total cringe!

Reactions: 1
Ooh think our boring & sensible Kelsey must have been a bit tipsy today! Stories on of her hiding in her wardrobe, jumping out to scare her boyfriend then pushing him over on the patio. Not surprisingly she’s deleted them now. Not quite the Instagram perfect life you like to portray now is it Kelsey? Can’t possibly show your real self having fun for a change; better delete those and get back to speaking about hand wash for 20 minutes 🙄 bleeping wet wipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saw that aswell. That squeaky laugh when she pushed him over 🥴I mean what did she delete it for 🤔. Back to moving the looking glass around Kelsey 🙈

• Haha