Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People in general
Flys
Dog poop outside schools
Watermelon juice squirting our when you cut it
Hot cheese burning your mouth when you eat it. It is never as good once it’s cooled down.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The word hun...I really hate it 🤬🤬 it feels really fake to me. Like people are saying it to each other and then calling them witches behind their back. Or they're saying something cryptic to get attention and all their Facebook 'friends' say what's up hun or PM me hun 🤮🤮🤮

And people getting in my personal space, I used to work retail and they would literally stand on your feet if you let them, so I'd step back and they would then step forward and close again...no I want a personal space bubble dont get your self all up in my space.

Reactions: 4
People who witch about things others post on fb.. then post the exact same thing...

Drivers who don't indicate!

Parents who refer to their child's age in months no matter how old they get..

Soft play... nuff said!

My cat who mews for an hour to come in... you open the door & then she promptly buggers off...

People who eat the last of something then leave the empty packet in the cupboard...

When you give someone a gift for their birthday or Christmas and you get zero reaction.

Reactions: 3
16. People posting about their lost cat in Facebook groups.
And once/if the cat does come back, they let it outside again! One of my cats went missing and when he came back he was never allowed back out

Reactions: 2
Ok here's mine:

1. Shop assistants who ask what I'm doing today.
2. People giving me evils when I'm struggling with my kids in public - I just wanna die.
3. People who tag their friends in their posts on FB it's too exclusive and mean-girl-ish .
4. People who take the moral highground about parenting.
5. People who argue about Brexit on FB and refuse to respect the other person's opinion.
6. People who drive too slow in front of me or too fast behind.
7. Small talk - I don't care about the weather I wanna know your opinion on abortions/ fox hunting etc.
8. Supermarket staff who do the online shops getting in my way in-store.
9. Taking all the neighbours parcels in yet when I'm out nobody takes in mine.
10. Public toilets.
11. Cliquey mum's on the school run.
12. The price of fuel.
13. The shite on TV these days I miss a good comedy like only fools and horses.
14. People who buy my stuff on eBay without reading the description properly.
15. Network marketing.
16. People posting about their lost cat in Facebook groups.
17. People posting about bad driving/ parking in Facebook groups.
Taking the neighbours parcels in then if you don’t deliver it the minute they get home get all annoyed with you like you were planning on stealing it. This actually happened.

Reactions: 2
People who unload their shopping on the conveyor belt whilst you're still unloading yours and you need the space.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Something I've thought of off of the top of my head and can't really rant elsewhere 🙄 friends (or family even) who make everything about them... When you're trying to talk to them about you for a change and every single opportunity it gets back to about them.

Reactions: 7
Where do I start? Probably my biggest annoyance are people in this world who have a one sided thought process, meaning when a situation occurs they only see one side of the situation and are completely brain dead, without any sense of cognitive complexity. Trying to have a conversation with people who will most likely settle for less and end up working a basic retail or fast food job in their mid thirties, is like trying to have a conversation with a tv remote that has the wrong batteries in it/

Reactions: 1
Just that she's a serial offender of it.

Another thing that grinds my gears is the incorrect use of the word "literally"
Yes. Also "officialy." What makes some mundane thing about your life official rather than just a fact?

Couples who are constantly back on and off on Facebook every 2 minutes and air dirty laundry online

Already been said, but; people attention seeking posting hospital check ins or "just me and my kids from now on need nobody else". Any type of attention is really annoying, especially when people write "omg hun what's up?", responded by the infamous "PM me" 🤦🏻‍♀️.

One person on my page yesterday actually posted about how much pain she was in with her period, she literally treats it like a diary. "Ahh John all fed now gonna cook us dinner and run a bath, so tired John woke me up at 4".

Neighbours forgetting that they have *shock horror* other neighbours too and play music at 3am, you knock on their door and they just turn it up louder 😣🤬.

• Haha
It shocks me that people still document their life to that degree on Facebook. I'm not trying to say that we aren't all having our data mined all over the place but why make it that easy for them? Also arent people just over mundane life updates on social media yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.